• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Favourite Candy?

furatail

Dark Chocolate: 60% to 85% Cocoa. The higher cocoa content allows for a chocolate that can be bitten off in small pieces and enjoyed as it slowly dissolves on the tongue.

garoose

I mixed Skittles and M&Ms in a bowl once and had trouble eating them in separate bites. They taste terrible together. In retrospect, I have no idea why I did it other than that I had both and wanted both but only wanted one container.

Yeah I tried that once too...Its pretty disguisting to eat them together :shock:

Bunzi

:3 i luv you
anything with nuts and carmell :3 and nuuget is good too

Bunzi

:3 i luv you
Cover that in chocolate and you get Snickers.
YOUR RIGHT!!! and payday is good too
also if u are into Ventrillo come check out my thread i'm trying to more ppls in my vent :3

Wreth

GERTY
Choclate biscuits of any kind, and caremel, and toffee, and chocolate,and jelly beans and creme eggs, oh god yes creme eggs, and double deckers.

Leon

Hot sammiches and cold beer.
I used to like Sour Warheads. Can't find them anywhere up here though.

Warheads are amazing, I can find them few and far between around here.

Tabasco

Oh, oh! Hazelnut chocolate. <3

Why I even have a boyfriend when this chocolate exists, I do not know.

Leon

Hot sammiches and cold beer.

Catilda Lily

May all your bacon burn.
war heads

xiath

Rocket to your face.
Ritter Sport hazelnut chocolate. It is the best damn chocolate I have ever had in my life. The bad thing is since it is made in Germany it isn't the easiest to find here in the states. I found it at a worlds market store. I now feel like American chocolates are a ripoff.

Plus, happy cola gummies are also quite good. Just chewy as all hell >.<

EdieFantabulous

Admurrable Admurral
Those five cent grapefruit blue and pink pop bottles!
I love those things, they are delicious,
I also like grapefruit jelly beans, -nom nom nom-