• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Favourite Candy?

EdieFantabulous

Admurrable Admurral
Anyone else ever have a "Cake 'n Shake" from Coldstone?

In-fucking-sane.
No, sounds odd.
I would like to have one.
WTF is Coldstone?

Tabasco

I have this giant jawbreaker, about the size of a softball at least. But there's just... so much of it. I can't lick anymore. ;_;

EdieFantabulous

Admurrable Admurral
I have this giant jawbreaker, about the size of a softball at least. But there's just... so much of it. I can't lick anymore. ;_;
I used to get something like that, only a little smaller.
utting them in my mouth, and getting stuck like that for a while.
Good times, good times, I would finish them though.

Lobar

The hell am I reading, here?
Dark chocolate, 70% to 95%, 95% is sooo yummy <3

Man, I used to be into extra-dark chcolate so much. Then I bought a bunch on sale and absolutely burned out on the stuff. I mainly eat milk chocolate now, but I'm starting to like "regular" dark chocolate again.

Ritter Sport hazelnut chocolate. It is the best damn chocolate I have ever had in my life. The bad thing is since it is made in Germany it isn't the easiest to find here in the states. I found it at a worlds market store. I now feel like American chocolates are a ripoff.

These are pretty good. Trader Joe's carries them, if you have one near you try them (and buy all your groceries there because they kick ass).

Captain Spyro

Heart of the DragonStar
Not a candy person myself, but...

Skittles
Hershey Symphony
Nerds

T

Tycho

These are pretty good. Trader Joe's carries them, if you have one near you try them (and buy all your groceries there because they kick ass).

Agreeing with this post SO MUCH.

When a Trader Joe's showed up in Olympia-Tumwater I was VERY pleased. Their stock is always interesting.

No, sounds odd.
I would like to have one.
WTF is Coldstone?

Really good ice cream shoppe chain. Beats the shit out of Baskin Robbins and TCBY.

SirRob

Japanese candy? AHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!! That's like those Japanese bottles of water they sell, which are made of glass and have a little ball in the nozzle, like they have in rat water bottles XD .
RAMUNE?!?!?! That is soda!! And it's delicious!!!

Atrak

Psychological Egoist.
RAMUNE?!?!?! That is soda!! And it's delicious!!!

No, I don't think it was soda, just water.

Water.
Imported from Japan.
Over an ocean of water.
So that we can pay exorbitant prices.
For water.
Wtf?

Kolbe

I give free hugs!
I like sour candy. Warheads are the best thing ever, especially blue raspberry.

Willow

FAF's #1 Terrorist
hershey's chocolate, twix, kit kats, reese's pieces, and cow tails

If you don't know what cow tails are, they're long tubes of caramel with vanilla frosting on the inside...they're delicious and they always sell them around Halloween