• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Favourite Candy?

Torrijos-sama

The Artist Formerly Known as Jesusfish
The only candy I haven't gotten tired of: Fundip.

Fundip is the shit.

I'd stick my dick in a fundip package, it is that amazing.

T

Tycho

Fundip is the shit.

Ugh, that shit is awful. "HAY LETS PACK SWEETENED DRINK MIX IN LITTLE BAGGIES AND MARKET IT AS CANDY!"

bluedrache

Allow me to entertain you

Fundip is the shit.

Pics of said dipping and the autofellatio that will be required to remove said dipping.

Torrijos-sama

The Artist Formerly Known as Jesusfish
Ugh, that shit is awful. "HAY LETS PACK SWEETENED DRINK MIX IN LITTLE BAGGIES AND MARKET IT AS CANDY!"

I eat packets of Sweet n' Low and Equal.

And besides, giving kids Fundip and Pixiestix are positive enforcements on behaviours which later turn into the natural human attraction to Hookers and Blow.

IT IS FOR AMERICA.

Os

Pants suck.
Don't know if i've responded already, don't care to review and see.

Licorice. Black and delicious.

Ratte

Japanese candy? AHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!! That's like those Japanese bottles of water they sell, which are made of glass and have a little ball in the nozzle, like they have in rat water bottles XD .

DO WANT

Also, I have three bags of those candies right next to my bed. Mmmm.

Do grapefruit citrus coughdrops count?

Also, other than chocolate, I fucking love strawberry cheesecake jelly-bellies.

Lupa_Argentum

Twix, baby! Caramel and chocolate and that crunchy thing in the middle (I don't know what it really is)!

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas
Anyone else ever have a "Cake 'n Shake" from Coldstone?

In-fucking-sane.
Dear God. It's like a birthday cake enema FOR YOUR MOUTH.

I'm personally a fan of dark chocolate, anywhere from where the classification starts to about 90%. Milk Chocolate, not so much, but it is good occasionally. As far as mass produced, well marketed candies go, I am a fan of Reeses, but that's about it, besides the occasional Snickers Bar because I'm drunk.