• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Favourite fruit?

Blueberrydragon

#1 Salamandragon
Since the last thread about Blueberries and Strawberries got a lot of responses about other fruits, it only seemed right to make a scion (GET IT!? HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHA)
Anyhow, bad jokes aside. What is your favourite fruits?

Myselfs likes strawberries/watermelon and blueberries of course but I'd rather eat raspberries.

Last edited:

Dongding

The sheep
Watermelon is probably the only thing I'm down for every time. We have it at work so my lunch usually has a whole buttload in it.

Bananas are cool too. Though I prefer them in bunches, not buttloads...

Yakamaru

Worshiper of Monster
I like spending 30 minutes licking a banana while staring at the nearest kid outside a grocery store.

Favorite fruit.. Hmm. Apples and pears. Watermelon's good too. But so are pineapple(Just not on pizza. I will find you and stare at you in your sleep if you actually like it)..

Belatucadros

Bitches love sticks
Ah that's a tough one! Probably grapefruit.

But so are pineapple(Just not on pizza. I will find you and stare at you in your sleep if you actually like it)..
I love pineapple on pizza... Please don't hunt me down and stare at me!

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Ah, mine is definitely watermelon. There is nothing like a good, southern watermelon on a hot summer day, the sort with seeds, especially. I love the smaller, 'Icebox' sorts, those small, dark round ones called, 'Sugarbaby'. But those large 'Carolina Beauties' are nice, too. In the summer, I try and sample as many cultivars as I can, going to the farmer's markets, here.

I love them, and my fursona loves them!

"It is the chief of this world's luxuries, king by the grace of God over all the fruits of the earth. When one has tasted it, he knows what the angels eat. It was not a Southern watermelon that Eve took; we know it because she repented." -Mark Twain, and oft quoted by me, here : P

Crimcyan

Chum bucket with the u
download (2).jpeg

WATERMELLLOOON

dogryme6

Duality Fluff Dragon
Apples. Love em. I'll take granny smiths when no one else wants em, I like the golden delicious and ginger gold on occasion, gaia and honeycrisp. I don't like red delicious cuz their skin gets stuck in my teeth. But my FAVORITE apples? Cripps Pink ones. ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS.
I also like white grapes, and bananas when they get to brown-spotted ripeness.

G

Ginza

I quite like blackberries! When I was really young, I used to pick the wild blackberries from the woods near my house and eat them