• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

*fazes through door* Uh... hi!

RuffTumbling

Hey I'm new to the FA forums. I'm not a new furry though. I sometimes don't consider myself a furry and other times I do however so I apologize if I confuse anyone. I'd like to make a few mutual acquaintances on here and on the main site. I'll briefly say a few things about myself.

Likes: Horror genre, foraging in nature, the ocean, art of all kinds, thrifting on the weekends, raising baby snails, nature walks, youtube and death metal music

Dislikes: Extremely spicy food, extreme heat, passive-aggressiveness, walking alone at night, romance genres, most country music, polluted cities and extremists.

RuffTumbling

I don't consider myself a furry as well, but it saddens me you don't like country music.
I don't like MOST country music due to the genre being ruined for me (thanks dad). There are definitely some songs that I can always jam out to though. Dolly Parton is still a legend in my opinion.

Jaredthefox92

Banned
Banned
I don't like MOST country music due to the genre being ruined for me (thanks dad). There are definitely some songs that I can always jam out to though. Dolly Parton is still a legend in my opinion.

My mother likes Toby Keith, I like country as long as it doesn't get into women, booze, and things of that compacity.

the sleepiest kitty

FAF'S #1 shrimp goblin.
Ah, I see. I have acid reflux often, but sadly we have a lot of spicy foods in Georgia. I think moderation is key.
Oof!
The only spicy foods I can really eat with the smallest consequence is chili and tacos/burritos/etc from specific places or if I cook it myself.