• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Feedback on my fursona

Hello everyone! Glad I found this topic. I would like to seek feedback on my fursona. It took a very long time to complete and I gotten stress and have a tough time deciding on what should my fursona look like. I'm also still open on suggestions.

Name: Yuki (Not sure if I was comfortable with that name. May be change.)
Sex: Male
Orientation: Bisexual, maybe Pansexual
Species: Fennec-dog/fox, whatever you wanna called it.
Height: 5'6
Weight: ???
Eye Color: Blue

The the current version of my fursona ref sheet so far.

I was trying to make the eyeliner cuter, but I was also concern of it, so I compare the older version and to let you decide which is better.

Here's the older version.

And the art is not by me, it was an commission to Ancesra.

Thanks.

Last edited:
I like the simpler design. I've noticed a trend of more and more complicated designs and some are are just too busy, in my opinion.
If I was going to suggest a change, I guess it might be to add another one or two colors, but ultimately, your fursona is very personal and shouldn't be determined by vote or popularity contest. If you like it and it feels right then go with it.

I like the simpler design. I've noticed a trend of more and more complicated designs and some are are just too busy, in my opinion.
If I was going to suggest a change, I guess it might be to add another one or two colors, but ultimately, your fursona is very personal and shouldn't be determined by vote or popularity contest. If you like it and it feels right then go with it.

What's simpler, the current or the older version?

Also, I don't know about what colors to add here since it's seems to be fully colored.

I have the freedom to do with my fursona. If I wanted to my fursona to look great, or better, I seek for help and feedback.