• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Feeders and inflators wanted!

FatFeet

Hello everyone! I’m fairly new here but as the title suggests I’m looking for those who’re interested in helping a gal of a variety of species grow in various ways! Please feel free to hit up my discord on my profile, I really want to meet new people plus I don’t get to rp all that often cause I’m kind of a hermit but I promise I know what I’ve been doing, been rp’ing for about a decade now! (I’m 23, wow where’s my life gone omg) But yeah please add me and let’s see what kind of goofy or serious or whatever shenanigans we can get into, I’ll unload my myriad of kinks in PMs of course, there’s too many to list here haha! Also if you wanna just chat I’d love to have you, really need to quit being a loner so please give me a chance to come out of my shell for you!

silverwuffamute

Certified God
Howdy there, just letting you know im interested in your offer and would like your discord if you would allow me to have it?

Matt the Terrier

Swing the Mood! =3
You're fun to play with. U w U
I know we haven't spoken to each other much, but the few times I have, you've been fun to role-play with. ^ ^

Jaredthefox92

Banned
Banned
Yep I do, though fat and inflation are kinda my faves haha, if you wanna discuss some stuff I’d be happy to share what all I’m into and see what we align on!

Alright, I just prefer characters to be 'healthy', mostly because my characters tend to fight a lot and thus they're meant to be in tip top shape.

FatFeet

Alright, I just prefer characters to be 'healthy', mostly because my characters tend to fight a lot and thus they're meant to be in tip top shape.
Ooooo interesting! I’ve got a vaporeon that’s a professional sumo, she tends to get huge but still maintains her ability to wrestle!

Charleslr'93

Hello everyone! I’m fairly new here but as the title suggests I’m looking for those who’re interested in helping a gal of a variety of species grow in various ways! Please feel free to hit up my discord on my profile, I really want to meet new people plus I don’t get to rp all that often cause I’m kind of a hermit but I promise I know what I’ve been doing, been rp’ing for about a decade now! (I’m 23, wow where’s my life gone omg) But yeah please add me and let’s see what kind of goofy or serious or whatever shenanigans we can get into, I’ll unload my myriad of kinks in PMs of course, there’s too many to list here haha! Also if you wanna just chat I’d love to have you, really need to quit being a loner so please give me a chance to come out of my shell for you!
I love kinky stuff! *>_<*

FatFeet

Just gonna bump this again in case anyone’s interested, just hit me up on discord cause I’ll totally forget to check here!

FatFeet

It’s been a hot minute and I lost several contacts so just bumping this again! I’m genderfluid so looking for literally anyone and I/my characters can be male or female haha