• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Feeling a bit down

Inignem

Pro-death amateur drawer
What are you saying? Or are you just saying what ever pops up in your head?

I can assure you that reading doesn't even remotely compare to the amount of of calories you will burn with proper exercise. You'd probably have to read the entire dark tower series from Stephen King to burn away a sandwich worth. Therefor it is irrelevant.

Oh and BTW, learn english or at least try. It's kinda annoying reading your posts. (I have to say it probably burns a bit more calories reading your shit.)

Sounds like you have never picked up a book to check the biochemistry of neuronal connecting as the physiological basis of learning. You should inform yourself about such topics before posting about things that you dont know.

Inpw

Roller Coaster Imagineer.
Sounds like you have never picked up a book to check the biochemistry of neuronal connecting as the physiological basis of learning. You should inform yourself about such topics before posting about things that you dont know.

Yet again, what are you saying?

Does reading novels burn calories faster than cardio?

If not, WTF are you saying?

Inignem

Pro-death amateur drawer
Yet again, what are you saying?

Does reading novels burn calories faster than cardio?

If not, WTF are you saying?

Considering the amount of mass to be moved in both situations it is evident that reading does not burn calories faster than cardio. However, you dont even seem to know the terms I am using, so I invite you again to read about human metabolism.

Inpw

Considering the amount of mass to be moved in both situations it is evident that reading does not burn calories faster than cardio.

So that concludes what I said earlier. Yet you felt it necessary to reply:

However, you dont even seem to know the terms I am using, so I invite you again to read about human metabolism.

Incorrect and no thank you. This discussion is as pointless and off topic as it can get.

Inignem

Pro-death amateur drawer
So that concludes what I said earlier. Yet you felt it necessary to reply:

Incorrect and no thank you. This discussion is as pointless and off topic as it can get.

The "no thank you" puts in evidence your willingness to not learn. A cardio session might burn more calories per second, but how much can a human being can do cardiovascular exercises before having to rest? On the other hand, the intellectual process of reading and learning can last for more than ten hours.

For the third time I have demonstrated how you dont know what you talk about.

Inpw

The "no thank you" puts in evidence your willingness to not learn. A cardio session might burn more calories per second, but how much can a human being can do cardiovascular exercises before having to rest? On the other hand, the intellectual process of reading and learning can last for more than ten hours.

For the third time I have demonstrated how you dont know what you talk about.

But I am right.

And you are a troll searching for gaps in the argument to say what you want. You did succeed in derailing this thread but even after informed you still continue.

In depth, yes, I have limited knowledge of Biology. But since when did it become evident to you that anyone here really wants to learn what you have to say?

Inignem

Pro-death amateur drawer
But I am right.

And you are a troll searching for gaps in the argument to say what you want. You did succeed in derailing this thread but even after informed you still continue.

In depth, yes, I have limited knowledge of Biology. But since when did it become evident to you that anyone here really wants to learn what you have to say?

1) You never were right because the ratio of calory consumption does not imply that one activity can burn a bigger total amount of calories.

2) Calling me a troll for the simple fact of being more informed than you is an ad hominem you are using as last resort.

3) Its never too late to learn

4) The objective of the tooic is offering better options to the Thread's author to feel better and I attempt to continue an objective discussion bout the best.

Cloudwolf

As Aleu said kittens always cheer someone up and making someone else's day is one of the best feeling ever. Aside from that reading a book, watching fail compilations or watching a good film might help.

AkerokSauren

Banned
Banned
I thank you all for your advice. I have taken some of it, and it has helped a lot with how I was feeling. I'm sorry this topic lead to a debate, but be assured that the advice has helped some. Yes, I still feel bad about not being able to find a mate, and having a hard time focusing, but I am doing a lot better otherwise. Thank you all! :D

sniperfreak223

More Metal Than You !!!
Don't worry too much about matters of the heart. The more you worry about love, the harder it will be to find, it's one of those things where you just have to go with the flow.
And the debate was not your fault, there are just some people here that love to stir the pot...

Glad you're doing better.

AkerokSauren

Banned
Banned
Don't worry too much about matters of the heart. The more you worry about love, the harder it will be to find, it's one of those things where you just have to go with the flow.
And the debate was not your fault, there are just some people here that love to stir the pot...

Glad you're doing better.

I agree. It's just hard sometimes to keep my motivation to do things without something to motivate me. It's silly, I know.

Xevvy

Gregarious Gremlin
I agree. It's just hard sometimes to keep my motivation to do things without something to motivate me. It's silly, I know.

Not silly at all. I'm in the same boat right now. Shit sucks, but you've just gotta keep moving. It helps to talk to someone about it, too. Just try and stay positive and it'll pass with time.

sniperfreak223

More Metal Than You !!!
Just remember with these things you're your own worst enemy. You just need to find something to keep you mind off of it. For me, it's drawing (even though I suck pretty bad at that), music/guitar, writing poetry/song lyrics and, as of late, building my new fursuit (go figure, huh?). It often turns out that you're most creative when you're down in a hole. Just keep your head up and it will all pass.

Xevvy

Gregarious Gremlin
Just remember with these things you're your own worst enemy. You just need to find something to keep you mind off of it. For me, it's drawing (even though I suck pretty bad at that), music/guitar, writing poetry/song lyrics and, as of late, building my new fursuit (go figure, huh?). It often turns out that you're most creative when you're down in a hole. Just keep your head up and it will all pass.

+1

Differing hobbies, sure, but distracting yourself with something is great. Like today, I went down to the gym and just went like hell. Went harder than I've gone in forever. I felt a lot better, at least for a little while.

Joeyyy

Fresh Prince of FAF
Dude, Dont stress the little things.

and theyre all little things.

Go get a tiny bit of exercise. go for a run, lift weights, a walk in the woods, etc. This works evertim.

and alcohol. because it is always a solution.