• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Request: Feeling a bit weird to ask for free art...

Unknownusa

Just some casually chaotic raccoon
Hello my dearest furs,

Lately I have realised that I need to at least try to get some art of my sona, even if I have no ref... >_>

So, to get to the basics:
My sona is a raccoon (color pattern as in my pfp, but with red eyes instead).
He has a scar (burnt spot) and a rune (shown image) on the base of his neck, stage's left. He also is a vampire, which doesn't affect art too much, except on pics with an open maw. Important is that he is always carrying one to two daggers with him. He normally wears hardly any to no clothing, but he is sfw so it is no problem.

For characteristics, he is quite mischievous, smart, gifted in alchemy, and craves power for the sole fear of not being able to protect his friends. He is unable to use magic, but is a talented thief and normally works with narcotics and acids in combat, as well as his daggers.

I would really appreciate any art you would draw, from a doodle to fully fleshed out artwork and already thank anyone who is interested in drawing him in any kind of form. :3

If you are unsure about certain things of my sona, just ask privately or here.

So if anyone shows interest, please draw him if you want to, I really appreciate any attempt and will be very thankful if you do anything with my character.

Attachments

• 20190227_163139.jpg
    20190227_163139.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:

tigerjieer

What's this?
I haven't been drawing in a month. But here's a quick alchemist vampire racoon sketch. I'll digitize and patch it if I have time.

webwxgetmsgimg

BTW I have no art of my fursona either. I prefer stock images.

Last edited:

Unknownusa

I haven't been drawing in a month. But here's a quick alchemist vampire racoon sketch. I'll digitize and patch it if I have time.

webwxgetmsgimg

BTW I have no art of my fursona either. I prefer stock images.
Ummm there sadly is a problem:

I can't see the image UwU"
Could you please send it again?
(Also, sorry for the very late response, I have had struggles with multiple things and by that no time to take a look here...)

Doodle Bunny

Definitely a rabbit... 100%...
Hello my dearest furs,

Lately I have realised that I need to at least try to get some art of my sona, even if I have no ref... >_>

So, to get to the basics:
My sona is a raccoon (color pattern as in my pfp, but with red eyes instead).
He has a scar (burnt spot) and a rune (shown image) on the base of his neck, stage's left. He also is a vampire, which doesn't affect art too much, except on pics with an open maw. Important is that he is always carrying one to two daggers with him. He normally wears hardly any to no clothing, but he is sfw so it is no problem.

For characteristics, he is quite mischievous, smart, gifted in alchemy, and craves power for the sole fear of not being able to protect his friends. He is unable to use magic, but is a talented thief and normally works with narcotics and acids in combat, as well as his daggers.

I would really appreciate any art you would draw, from a doodle to fully fleshed out artwork and already thank anyone who is interested in drawing him in any kind of form. :3

If you are unsure about certain things of my sona, just ask privately or here.

So if anyone shows interest, please draw him if you want to, I really appreciate any attempt and will be very thankful if you do anything with my character.
How's this?

A Beautiful Night for Mischeif.jpg

Doodle Bunny

Definitely a rabbit... 100%...
OMG IT LOOKS SO AWESOME!!!
could you privately send me your FA so I can refer to you when posting it?
(If you are ok with me posting ofc)

Also thanks alot for this wonderful artwork, it really looks amazing
PM sent!

Unknownusa

OwO I can see it now and it looks really cool!!!
Sorry I wasn't able to respond to you

but try this link

1551671535.tigerjieer_webwxgetmsgimg.jpeg

Could I use it for a commission/request maybe to ask them to color/shade this? It really looks cool and thanks alot! (Also you improved my shitty weekend a bit so thx even more!!)