• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Feeling a little underappreciated?

tamara590

curious wolf
i dont understand either, it seems like people keep wanting and more, that even great artists barely get any recognition.
its a shame, cause so many great artists give up cause they dont get any chance. miyazaki and tenchi muyo are BIG things, horrible that they dont get the recognition they deserve. i hope you get more likes and watchers too. even that one picture convinced me that you are a great artist^^

D

Deleted member 82554

This thread is over a year old since its resurrection. How is it still open?

XanderBoi

Your Friendly Goat-Coon
I get the feels! -_- But I am here to tell you I like your art. And not because I'm trying to make you feel better. I truly do! You're always gonna have trolls and unwanted critics on the internet. It's up to you whether you let them bother you or not. Keep up the great work! ^_^

HYNMY

I'm HYNMY on FA and youtube , or hynmyart on other sites and I do animation , illustration , and character and story driven art !

SheeraArt

I feel i am not terribly mediocre (art is mine) but this piece has a couple of comments and 100- views with 700 watchers, I don't know I can have the same NSFW art here and in hentai foundry and the difference is staggering like
FA: 50-100 views, 10-20 likes, mostly no comments
HF: 1K-5K views, many views, a few comments.
So I don't feel like posting as much anymore, don't know what i am doing wrong, is this a site issue of shrinking traffic, did people go somewhere else? is it me the problem?

I am new here and I created my FA gallery just a few months ago and on DA about one year, and I've to admit i was not very active the last time. But it gets me said that artist with drawing skills from ma kindergarten get more attention - I literally get zero attention, or max. a view views and one or two likes. I'm just at a beginner's level, but this fact make me ask against my will: Is my art so bad that no one is interested in it?

Besides that, I have really a lot of fun with drawing, i like to see other's artworks - there are really al ot of good artists which doesn't get the attention they deserve (including you, your art is really good ;)) - and I like to share my art with other people because I know there are one ore two persons around the world which like one or two of my artworks ;) But there is actualle that one bitter taste....

Kyo_ref_sketch.jpg Warrior_cl_presentation.jpg

tamara590

curious wolf
i really like your art^^ gave you a watch. i cant understand that nobody likes it. it looks so cool. better then mine, im really shitty at art, haha. i hope people will recognize you more

tamara590

curious wolf
always^^ every bit helps you know. and i like your art so of course i watch you. and you seem very friendly too. im happy to hear that it makes you happy^^

F

foussiremix

Honestly mood, sometimes when I upload my art, it literally gets ignored while other art I draw gets alot attention.
Not view wise, I don´t care about views, comments and favs matter the most to me. I appreciate all my watchers
Btw looked at yalls art and yall are pretty good artists :3

Attachments

• tenebris stella smaller size.png
    tenebris stella smaller size.png
    608.6 KB · Views: 37

SheeraArt

always^^ every bit helps you know. and i like your art so of course i watch you. and you seem very friendly too. im happy to hear that it makes you happy^^
Thank you again^^ this is nice to hear^^

i really like your art^^ gave you a watch. i cant understand that nobody likes it. it looks so cool. better then mine, im really shitty at art, haha. i hope people will recognize you more
Noone's art is shitty ;) Your art is pretty good :3 As you noticed it I find it really cute (I've to admit that I forgot to watch you o.oi but now I gave you a watch^^)

SheeraArt

Honestly mood, sometimes when I upload my art, it literally gets ignored while other art I draw gets alot attention.
Not view wise, I don´t care about views, comments and favs matter the most to me. I appreciate all my watchers
Btw looked at yalls art and yall are pretty good artists :3
Very nice :) You've quite nice artworks in your gallery, too! I'll give you also a watch!

SheeraArt

awwwh, so sweet, fellow artists gotta help eachother. the small things count^^
Yes, the small things count, and I am very happy about that. This is satisfying to see!
your art is also good^^ so many good artists just get ignored it seems... its a shame. i gave you a watch buddy
I could sy that this is fate. Many artists are outside there as someone mentioned before here, so it is very difficult to get attention, even with advertising. And there are lots of artists posting low quality artworks every day which does it make even more difficult I don't care for watches, likes and so on and I hate betting - this is not my ideology. I am very satisfied if even one likes what I am doing. But sometimes you spend hours of hours in your work and you post it to show what wonderful things you've done, and against your will it hurts that it won't get noticed (even you expected that) by the target audience.

SheeraArt

It sure does. I want to see more artists of all levels and just participate and interact and have fun, me I love helping others and giving tips and stuff like that. c: (art me)
This is a very impressive piece of art. Can you send me a link if you've posted that on FA? I cannot find it in your gallery but I want to have it in my fav list :)
Yes, that artists here helps each other very much. I love that to see!

Btw: Thanks for the watch :3

DoeDog

This is a very impressive piece of art. Can you send me a link if you've posted that on FA? I cannot find it in your gallery but I want to have it in my fav list :)
Yes, that artists here helps each other very much. I love that to see!

Btw: Thanks for the watch :3

www.furaffinity.net: Pirate Captain by DoeDog

Here it is. Right after all the sonic boom fanart c: