• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Felt Badges for Character Art

Hi there!
I'm brand spanking new here and am working on building up my portfolio / getting more practice making my felt badges. This is a one time offer before I start working for commission only. I hope to use these first pieces to show others what I can do.

What I am offering: I will design and create for you a one of a kind, felt badge that will be mailed out to you with plastic badge tag. I am looking to complete (at least) two more bust shots and two full body.

What I am looking for: Someone willing to draw/sketch/some how make at least one of my own characters come alive. Or if you cant draw or make something, but still want one, I will do the commission at an extremely discounted rate discussed privately.

Interested? Then please post below or PM me with
1. Your characters name
2. Their species
3. Gender
4. A description or reference image
5. What you're willing to trade for.
6. Pref towards bust or full body

I can get you a nice description of my own characters, but to keep this short for now, I play a marble fox vigilante, green/pink/brown butch hyena, and a bubbly pink lemonade deer that I badly need art for.

I reserve the right to refuse to trade if I feel the character is too complicated, if I am not given enough information to work with, or if I simply do not feel up to the challenge. Please be comfortable (and old enough) to give me your address so I can mail you the finished piece once profs have been sent.

Thanks for reading!
- PercP

1. Your characters name: Holy King Odin
2. Their species: Gold-antlered albino deer seraph.
3. Gender: Male
4. A description or reference image:
www.furaffinity.net: King Odin Reference Sheet by kingodin (general reference)
www.furaffinity.net: King Odin by Cadmium Tea by kingodin (for the clothes)
5. What you're willing to trade for: I can do a traditional or digital piece of one of your characters. Here's my gallery:
Userpage of kingodin -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
6. Pref towards bust or full body: Full body would be nice.

1. Your characters name: Ash

2. Their species: Sand Cat/ Boomslang

3. Gender: Female

4. A description or reference image: www.furaffinity.net: Unwanted Snuggles by Hellsingkitten (best image I have for body markings)
www.furaffinity.net: Ash Ref Sheet (No Background) by Hellsingkitten (Ref sheet)
^ There is a list of character details in the ref sheet description if needed.

5. What you're willing to trade for: I could make a small sculpture of one of your characters if you would like.
Artwork Gallery for Hellsingkitten -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

6. Pref towards bust or full body: Full body would be nice. ^.^