• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Female Avian Character (Clothed and Nude) (CLOSED)

MarbleMarshal

I'm looking for an artist who I could commission to draw a character. It would be a full body colored piece. They'd be drawing the character twice, side to side, in the same pose (one with clothing the other nude). I'm willing to pay up to $50 through paypal, pay half up front and half on completion.

Character: A female avian (Shrike www.furaffinity.net: Shrike Study by Firefeathers )
Colors: White, light grey, black
Eyes: Light grey
Anatomy: Basically like this www.furaffinity.net: BJ Jump by Zaush but female. She has no breasts or nipples. She has a build like this http://www.trimmedandtoned.com/wp-c.....izaDilya24.jpg And she has a small bit of fluff on her neck and chest.
Hair: Just natural grey/black fluff
Pose: Hands on hips, legs staggered, hip swayed, head tilted, facing forward
Clothing: Knee length fitted black shorts with cargo pockets, left knee has a knee pad, thigh holster holding a revolver ( https://gun.deals/sites/default/fil.....ino_60ds_2.jpg , but with a black grip) on right thigh, a black micro plate carrier on chest ( http://www.ar500armor.com/ar500-arm.....e-carrier.html ) with misc pouches on it, a tanto ka-bar knife ( http://www.knife-planet.com/ka-bar-.....ife-combat.jpg ) sheathed on the left shoulder strap of the vest, and black fingerless tactical gloves.

Second image to the side of the first is her in the same pose but nude.

Link to original journal: www.furaffinity.net: Looking for an Artist to do a Commission -- MarbleMarshal's Journal

SleepyPyromancer

They/He pronouns please!
Hey there! I'm currently accepting commissions, and would love to do some work for you! I dont mind working from text descriptions, so there'd be no problems on that front!
Pricing wise, I offer simple reference sheets exactly what you're looking for, with two or more images of the character and optional additional images of items!

Here are various links to my DA Stash, FA Gallery, and Art Blog.

Here are my prices within your budget, and I'll pop some further examples below. Please let me know how you feel owo/

Sketches $8 - $16.50
Flats $16.50 - $23
Shaded Pieces $23 - $27
Reference Sheet $35+

awesomeotter_ref_sheet_m_by_sleepypyrotechnics-dbgf54g.png
khepri_sarraf_by_sleepypyrotechnics-db02jyh.png
eden_com_s_by_sleepypyrotechnics-db18y4h.png

solaris91

Hi! i would like to do your request ! here some example of my art and price.
If you want see more art, you can go here---> QueenSolaris on DeviantArt , and here you can find all the commission i made so far --->solaris91's profile — Weasyl
IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :)

EXAMPLE:

character profile 25$:
20673424@400-1469558142.jpg

_request__character_profile___cassidy_by_queensolaris-db3ks9r.jpg
_request__character_profile___conrad_by_queensolaris-db3aju4.jpg
ù
1493888524.solaris91_furinfo.jpg

Yarik

Slimy Googly Monster
I'll toss in my hat as well! I'd love to draw an avian character. I can do the reference sheet as described by you for 40€ (~43$)
For the sake of transparency, you can find the exact price-break down here: Commission Info for Yarik -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Now, here are some examples:
tumblr_ol0vg0HwZJ1t15d40o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_okykmgUhad1t15d40o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ogzsjuQwkv1t15d40o2_1280.jpg

If you happen to be interested you can contact me via the message system on this side, write a Note on FA (Same username) or send an e-mail to: YarikCommissions@gmail.com

S

silveredgreen

fictionfactoryart.weebly.com: Digital Examples

For $50, i offer two fullbodies and one close up so i can definitely handle your request for that price. I've linked my page for digital examples above, and although i don't have a variety of species to show off i assure you i am fully capable of handling avians. I'd prefer to send you a watermarked preview of the finished piece before recieving the second half of payment, if that's fine with you. I'd send the high quality version as soon as the other half is paid.

You can contact me here, on dA @ silveredgreen, or through my email (irigreens@gmail.com)

Jagal

Hello!

I could paint a speedpaint or soft color/flat colored piece of your character.
Here are some examples:
speedpaint would be slightly simpler than these: www.furaffinity.net: NO MERCY by Jagal www.furaffinity.net: Avian Appreciation by Jagal (gryphon character, the other one's more like detailed one)

soft color: www.furaffinity.net: Stryker reference by Jagal
www.furaffinity.net: Nokin reference by Jagal

Please contact me on FA or via herrbrunner@wp.pl if you're interested. Thank you very much <3