• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: ($100+) Female Slime Character Reference Sheet [CLOSED]

Akim_

Hi there! I'm looking for a full body, shaded reference sheet of a slime based character. My preference is for the sheet to be NSFW, but I would also be happy with an SFW sheet. I'm looking to spend around $100 on this, though in some circumstances may consider paying over $100. I am looking for a front and back view, along with a headshot.

Sadly, I do not have any reference images to provide, though I have a written description that I can provide upon contacting an artist. The base species of the character is a cat, just made out of slime/goo. If you have any examples to show of slime/goo characters then that would be greatly appreciated, but not having any won't make me not consider you!

I'm ideally looking to have this commission completed by Valentine's day

Thank you for checking this post, and I look forward to seeing any comments, please feel free to leave a comment or PM me on the forums and if we choose to work together we can communicate in any way you prefer.

Morrrissey

Hi! I'm interested.
Here's my gallery:
It will cost 100 usd for a flat color version and 120 usd for full art
This price include two views (front back) and 2 portraits. I can remove and add some parts
I'm okay with nsfw

Leoniteart

Hello, my fully painted references are open and include a front view, back view, headshot, information panels, likes/dislikes, pattern reference (if you want it), a sfw and nsfw alternate are no extra charge, they are $150 each, below is a sfw example, I also have a nsfw example on my FA page you can look at,

A71460BA-FF95-4045-A54C-DE42E43E4537.jpeg

IdleCanvas

$125, split into a sketch and paint over stages/milestones.

FA Page, (More Samples available via DMs)

General Portfolio,

Related Samples,

Contact
Discord: IdleCanvas#8768
Email: IdleCanvas@Gmail.com

Thanks for your consideration,
-IdleCanvas

snailienz

Snell is Life
Hey! This sounds like a fun project and my pricing your right at your budget! I could get it done fairly quickly. Check out my sheets and an eample below. Nsfw for ref sheets counts as artisric nude!!
Illustration45_Output_001.png
Illustration45_Output_002.png
deerefsmol.png

Attachments

• Illustration45_Output_003.png
    Illustration45_Output_003.png
    201.9 KB · Views: 4

solaris91

commission sheet 1.jpg

Hello! I'm interested in your request! Here my prices and my FA gallery. Don't be afraid to ask for more information.

Userpage of Solaris91 -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
HI! My name is Solaris91 and i'm an Italian cartoon artist! I realize everykind of art, from illustration to comic, mostly

Titanic-Wyvern

Dat Ace Lizard
Hello! :D I think my prices are well within your budget, and the idea of a cat slime is rather adorable. ^^ Feel free to DM me if you are interested.

zenmaldita

always hungry
My preference is for the sheet to be NSFW, but I would also be happy with an SFW sheet.
Hi altho I only do SFW, I can do a NSFW ver for you.
Or you can get a lingerie design that's included in my base price of $100 for front and back - unique poses and unique facial expressions.
View my past work here

I am looking for a front and back view, along with a headshot.
+$20 per headshot unique expression included
+$50 per outfit design, new fullbody pose and expression included

Sadly, I do not have any reference images to provide, though I have a written description that I can provide upon contacting an artist. The base species of the character is a cat, just made out of slime/goo. If you have any examples to show of slime/goo characters then that would be greatly appreciated, but not having any won't make me not consider you!
I designed several characters and sonas from description before. Character design is included in base price of $100.
Never done slime/goo characters before but I'm a fast learner.

Girls I designed:

I'm ideally looking to have this commission completed by Valentine's day
My January slots are full, so I can put you in February if you hire me. The refsheet will take a week at most depending on how much of the design process we gotta go through.

Lemme know if you wanna work with me ^^
a DM here or a Note on FA is fine

Thank you very much!

NeoCanis

Hello! I am interested, and here is my FA gallery at NeoCanis, if you like my art, you can note me on FA, I am looking forward to be working with you. : )

sushy

Gundam Meister
Hi, I am interested too. Here are some examples of my work:

For cell-shaded references (lke the first ones) I charge $26 USD per full-body view. Digitally painted references (like the last one) I charge $37 USD per full-body view.
Please note me on FA or e-mail me at sushychan(at)gmail.com if you want to work with me.

RollerRobert

Fallen Angel
I could do a reference sheet like the one you're looking for for $100!
I'm available for NSFW work, and I'm okay working with deadlines. My current turnaround is a couple of weeks.
I don't have any slime examples rn sadly, I could draw a mock-up of how I'd draw the texture for free if you're interested in the rest of my style ^^
Here's my commission info!

Kouji

:3c
Hello! I believe I may be able to complete this commission for you!

I have examples of references that I've made in the past:
- Here (NSFW)
- Here
- Here
- and Here (NSFW, unfinished)

I don't believe I have any examples of slime characters that I've drawn, but the closest that I've done to a jelly-like creature is this:

(drag to url bar to enlarge)

Let me know if you might be interested in my services, either way have a lovely day!~ ^^

tiakaneko

Ah, what an interesting premise! A slime cat OC? I haven't done slimey/gooey characters before, but I am so ready to try!
My turnaround time is usually within a week (3-5 days on average), so I can get it done by Valentine's Day!

I also work well with written descriptions, and will communicate as frequently with you as need be.

I haven't done a ref sheet commission before, so I don't have examples other than my styles below.
I hope my quote of $100 to $120 is fair to you. ^^
It will include full body front and back + close-up headshot

FA Gallery and Instagram

beasts_comm sheet2FA.jpg

Rumpleteazer

Little Hufflepuff Artist
Hi there! I'd like to be considered for this project!

I've drawn a couple of tabaxi cat people recently (as seen below) and though I haven't drawn a slime person yet (sounds fun!) I've just drawn up a quick slime texture sample so you can see how I'd paint it - although if you're picturing it differently, like more translucent for instance, I can accommodate that too.

I'd like to get a better idea of how complex the design would ideally be before quoting a price, but I'm fairly confident we can get what you want done without exceeding your budget too much, so if you're interested in my work then send me a message and we'll have a chat! ^_^

Scar.png
Harmony.png

Slime Texture Sample.png

Character Reference Sheet price example.png

Kitzuken

Wandering Artist
Hey there comrade! I do fancy drawing soft looking characters and I am confident about making this happen before V-day. I'm only starting to take commissions so I'm at a $10 rate for full bodies but you can pay me more if you see fit. I hope you give me a shot!
m Kitzuken_JerCorgiFanart_RamenSexy.png

Akim_

Thank you all for your interest, it was nice to see how many talented artists were interested in this commission. I have made a decision and contacted the artist I'd like to move forward with, but I will keep you all in mind for future projects. Thank you all!