• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Femdom Commission (NSFW)

Ferric

Hello there potential commissioners. I am interested in having a femdom picture done containing a female mouse: postimg.org: Pegging — Postimage.org a male hawk: www.furaffinity.net: My Anthro Hawk Form! by Oblong_Pomegranate

Final details are yet to be decided, but the basic premise is that the mouse would have a strap-on attached and be using it on the hawk, making him drool and be rather dazed in the act while she asks him just how good she's doing. I'm looking to spend around $50 or so for a full color two character piece with a simple background if possible. More details can be discussed in private if you have any questions. Thanks!

missuscupcake

Hello! I like both of your characters and I would love to work with them. I haven't drawn a hawk yet but I'm confident that I can pull it off. I included some mouse examples that I have though. I try to mix realistic and cartoony in my style. All of my art can be found at missuscupcakeart.weebly.com or Userpage of missuscupcake -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Thank you!

Attachments

• pluto.png
    pluto.png
    264.3 KB · Views: 132
  • 8551827_orig.png
    8551827_orig.png
    175 KB · Views: 96

solaris91