• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

FEMINISTS ARE DUMB (Trigglypuff triggered)

KingTiger856

óÓÒò Furry Pride óÓÒò
I'm sorry if you're a feminist but.... I HATE FEMINISTS (YES ALL) THEY ARE SO FREAKIN ANNOYING!!!! Ok so I know this has nothing to do with furries but it is so funny

InpuOsirisson

Before everyone gets in a seriously long argument over this and repeat forum history from every other site!!! I just want to say... There are feminists, and then there are extremists who claim to be feminists.. Simple as that. Wasn't feminism an idea for equality? I guess the best thing to do is change the name for those feminists out there who are fighting for true equal rights..

Toby_Morpheus

Hello, Proto
That crap still gets lodged around the brackets and everything.

But hey, it's nothing compared to white bread. Hand it over!
It melts in your mouth.
Doesn't even have to touch your braces :D

Puffcorn is a savior to kernel-haters.

Maximor_Bloodpanda

The True Anti-Conformist
Oh wow, something new that we don't already know about.....

"*Scream* Take this down! You're offending me! You must respect me because I am entitled to it, but you're not! RAPE!"

Notkastar

Notka- What?
Save your popcorn guys and gals.
I don't think anyone would fall for bait this obvious.
(¬‿¬)

1e9.png

D

Deleted member 82554

They just need to get laid is all.

Aslo:

Followed by:

Last edited by a moderator:

Yakamaru

Autumn Wolf
Before everyone gets in a seriously long argument over this and repeat forum history from every other site!!! I just want to say... There are feminists, and then there are extremists who claim to be feminists.. Simple as that. Wasn't feminism an idea for equality? I guess the best thing to do is change the name for those feminists out there who are fighting for true equal rights..
Egalitarianism is the word you're looking for. Egalitarianism is for the equality of EVERYONE.

FEMinism have never been for the equality for both genders. It's always been about female supremacy.

Go find a feminist who takes prostate cancer seriously. I doubt you will find ANYONE. Or men being beaten by their partners. Or men being psychologically abused.

I don't think being either a feminist nor furry means you're automatically intelligent since neither are inherently academic.
Feminists in general believe the fucking wage gap myth(it's not a WAGE gap, it's an EARNINGS gap caused by gender differences that are completely natural). And that women are oppressed and not equal when it comes to men. In some areas women have MORE rights than men. I've had numerous conversations where I've asked them to be specific on which rights men have that women doesn't. They can't come up with any. Then I mention military service and suddenly they do a 180 turn real fucking quick.

Toby_Morpheus

Hello, Proto
Egalitarianism is the word you're looking for. Egalitarianism is for the equality of EVERYONE.

FEMinism have never been for the equality for both genders. It's always been about female supremacy.

Go find a feminist who takes prostate cancer seriously. I doubt you will find ANYONE. Or men being beaten by their partners. Or men being psychologically abused.

Feminists in general believe the fucking wage gap myth(it's not a WAGE gap, it's an EARNINGS gap caused by gender differences that are completely natural). And that women are oppressed and not equal when it comes to men. In some areas women have MORE rights than men. I've had numerous conversations where I've asked them to be specific on which rights men have that women doesn't. They can't come up with any. Then I mention military service and suddenly they do a 180 turn real fucking quick.
I won't argue specifics.
Just saying you don't need to take courses and get a degree in either to be one.

Yakamaru

Autumn Wolf
I won't argue specifics.
Just saying you don't need to take courses and get a degree in either to be one.
Nope. Pointless degrees too. Degrees in what? Being a professional victim? This "degree" of theirs is fucking pointless and useless. Not to mention won't land you an actual job.

Toby_Morpheus

Hello, Proto
Nope. Pointless degrees too. Degrees in what? Being a professional victim? This "degree" of theirs is fucking pointless and useless. Not to mention won't land you an actual job.
Pretty sure that isn't an actual degree

O

Okami_No_Heishi

You look triggered :^)
Not at all. I worship the ground my wife walks on. We are both entrepreneurs, we work for ourselves, and she makes a helluva lot more money than me, and that doesnt bother me at all. I am a stay at home dad FIRST, a plumber 2nd. I just said that above because I have seen you doing the fiminist thing before. I honestly thought YOU were the one who was triggered.

Yakamaru

Autumn Wolf