• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Fender Question

Commiecomrade

Maximum Awesome.
Who IS Fender? I know he's the site mascot, but who is behind the ferrox mask? Is it Dragoneer? I've never actually thought of this until now.

KiloFox

*lobs Prinny*
that... is actually a very good question... i never thought of that

Jashwa

Dragoneer does not wear the Fender suit at conventions, if that's what you're asking.

I'm not sure who does, though.

Alstor

And twice as shiny
Dragoneer does not wear the Fender suit at conventions, if that's what you're asking.

Coopertom does.

And Fender is just the site's mascot. I think the staff just takes turns playing him on his profile. I could be wrong, though.

Foxy_Boy

Honest Foxy

A lowly paid hotel employee.

Commiecomrade

Maximum Awesome.
Ha, I let this cook for such a small amount of time... Thanks. We know who does the fursuiting, but I guess it is a combination of the staff that does the profile stuff.

Luca

Lined my brain with more eyes
Ferrox? That's what he is? I never looked into him...

Irreverent

The truth is....none of you can handle the truth. ;)

slydude851

PSN ID: Slydude851
We've got nothing to really lose, so give us the truth! (except our virginity)

I've seen ~V~ wear fender's head so. I think its just one of the FA administrators/staff.

Digitalpotato

Rants like a Gryphon
Fender is a mysterious and powerful entity whose mystery is only exceeded by his power. He does not have a physical form, the fursuit at conventions is worn by the amounts of data, Soma from all of our brains, and random souls that make up the entity of Fender. It is assumed that there is going to be a mate out of Rednef, potentially the same amounts of random ectoplasm and souls, as well as Soma, born from our minds itself.

Thus, you can see that Fender exists on a completely different plane of existence than we do. Around the same plane as most of our fursonae and all of the Megaten Persona live.

Commiecomrade

Maximum Awesome.
Fender is a mysterious and powerful entity whose mystery is only exceeded by his power. He does not have a physical form, the fursuit at conventions is worn by the amounts of data, Soma from all of our brains, and random souls that make up the entity of Fender. It is assumed that there is going to be a mate out of Rednef, potentially the same amounts of random ectoplasm and souls, as well as Soma, born from our minds itself.

Thus, you can see that Fender exists on a completely different plane of existence than we do. Around the same plane as most of our fursonae and all of the Megaten Persona live.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HY-03vYYAjA

[NSFW]

Kreevox

Groovy Kitsune
that's what happens to you when you pull off fenders head at FA:U

furvien

Sniper Wolfie
you die.........