• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Feral, Anthro, Humans - Commissions are OPEN :)

Schneeauge

Commissions are open :)

What I offer:
I'm drawing all kind of animals, feral or anthro, as well as humans or fantasy creatures, including both SFW and NSFW pictures.

Here are some of my pictures as examples, but please feel free to browse through my gallery, too or visit me at Schneeauge.Deviantart.com . ^^

12248933@400-1386500200.jpg
13545072@400-1400965590.jpg
13613193@400-1401647763.jpg

Do you draw...(insert question here)..., too?
I'm always open to try new characters, themes, species, subjects, environments etc. So please don't hesitate to ask if you are unsure. I'm quite open minded and the worst thing you can get is a 'no' ;).

Prices:
*My prices may vary depending on the complexity of the character, background wishes, etc. but are also a bit open for negotiation. So please feel free to note me for a quote. :)

PLEASE CLICK HERE TO SEE IT IN FULLVIEW

Interested? Questions? Not sure yet?
Please feel free to leave me a Note or comment here in the thread. I'll do my best to answer your questions.

How to order/ask for a price quote:
Please fill out the following form and send it as a Note to my account:

Commission Type:

Number of Characters:

Description:
What do you want me to draw? How's the athmosphere of the scene or the personality of your OCs?

Reference pictures
:
(I'm willing to work from written descriptions, but that might increase the price depending on the complexity)

Additional notes:
deadline, keeping your commission private and other things you want to ask or annotate

E-MAIL ADDRESS:
to confirm or invoice payment