• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Feral fluffdragon needs a commission or two!

Serenciel

Hiya! I'm looking for some art of my dragonsona. I'm expecting to commission an icon, but if I see some samples I really like, I might go for something bigger. I'm looking to spend maybe $10 - $20 for an icon. For others, I'd have to check prices and offerings to see what sounded good. Don't let that discourage you; I'm very flexible!

www.furaffinity.net: Serenciel Reference - 2017 by Serenciel

Seren can be drawn however the artist sees fit -- chibi, normal, monstrous, whatever strikes your fancy. All I ask is that they not be drawn particularly feminine in appearance. :3 And, The floofier, the better! :D

Thanks for looking! Have a great day!

Last edited:

solaris91

Hi! i would like to do your request ! here some example of my art and price.
If you want see more art, you can go here---> QueenSolaris on DeviantArt , and here you can find all the commission i made so far --->solaris91's profile — Weasyl
IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :)

EXAMPLE:
Sketch 5$:
21075970@400-1473237134.jpg

ICON:
21653917@400-1478508720.jpg

character profile 25$:
20673424@400-1469558142.jpg

Big draw 45$:
19776575@400-1461520381.jpg

little draw 20$:
21910040@400-1480959905.jpg

CHIBI 10$:
17064747@400-1436530055.jpg

A

Alchemy-girl

Hiya! I'm looking for some art of my dragonsona. I'm expecting to commission an icon, but if I see some samples I really like, I might go for something bigger. I'm looking to spend maybe $10 - $20 for an icon. For others, I'd have to check prices and offerings to see what sounded good. Don't let that discourage you; I'm very flexible!

www.furaffinity.net: Serenciel Reference - 2017 by Serenciel

Seren can be drawn however the artist sees fit -- chibi, normal, monstrous, whatever strikes your fancy. All I ask is that they not be drawn particularly feminine in appearance. :3 And, The floofier, the better! :D

Thanks for looking! Have a great day!

I may not be that good at icons, but I can try something else if my art is to your liking! :)

ShortConcepts

Sladin5Ever

HITAKA5EVER
My friend and I would be interested in drawing your commission. We just recently started a dragon commission (not finished), so I can send you an example of that if you'd like me to. Anyway, here's all of our information: fav.me: Collaboration Commission Info (Temporary)

PS: We go in order of when the commission was paid, so you will see what placement you'd be in on the Trello board (It would be 4th in line) So if you're looking to have it done relatively soon, we might not be what you're looking for, but just letting you know!

Serenciel

Thank you all so much for your responses! After I look through and make some decisions, I'll toss some messages :D

(I'm always looking for artists though, so if you're late to this thread, still please post your examples!)

Hello ! Your dragonsona looks like so much fun to draw. <3 I'd love to do an icon for you, or something else if you'd be interested. I charge $10 for my icons (500x500px), and an extra $5 for a very detailed background. If you'd like any other type of work from me, here's a post with all my prices: Commissions OPEN -- werewolf-kun's Journal -- Fur Affinity [dot] net , and here are examples of my works:
1481993268.werewolf-kun_image.png

1477612712.werewolf-kun_boop_your_snootle.png

1475425424.werewolf-kun_control.png

1475451603.werewolf-kun_woofs.png

1480822587.werewolf-kun_image.png

Here's my gallery for even more examples: Artwork Gallery for werewolf-kun -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
If you're interested in commissioning me, feel free to message me here or note me on my FurAffinity above ! You can also email me at volleyball.werewolf@gmail.com

Valery91Thunder

Slasher Movies & Devil's Music
Hey there! I remember your character- I'd love to draw something for you again! ^^
My icon price starts at 5$ for simple traditional or digital stuff and at 10$ for animated ones. Since you're looking for other works as well, here's my full pricelist with examples even for the icons: valycenegative.deviantart.com: Commissions Terms Of Service - Queue List and some more informations here: www.furaffinity.net: Commission ID Card 2017 OPEN! by valery91thunder
If you're interested, you can note me either on FA/DA or email me at alkalinesparks [at] hotmail [dot] it!

Ratessa

I do icons for 5$, but for 20$ I can do fullody, shaded and all :3 Lineart can be pencil or ink, whatever you like more! The art would be without bg tho
Here's my pricelist!
If you're intrested, please e-mail me (or just note me on dA if you have it!) to be sure I'll get it, I'm not as active on fA as I'm on dA; so my e-mail: papuga11123@wp.pl
And some examples:
_cm__kinami_by_szczurzyslawa-dau8ygb.png

_cm__squish_your_face__squish_your_heart_by_szczurzyslawa-dary9t4.png
_cm__indian_summer_by_szczurzyslawa-dam0a4z.png

dipindu

Dibudipindu
Hey!
I must say I do have a weak spot for fluffy characters, so if you're still looking for someone I would be more than happy to take on the task!

my icons go for fixed 20$
Here are some samples
22463153@300-1485877429.jpg
jhb_by_chibichum-daxk1y3.png
59bc60996f61b8cd9b14c4303560ce99_by_chibichum-daxk207.png

Here are some samples of misc work:

21437763@400-1476568975.jpg
22324669@400-1484709243.jpg

As for more offers, samples and prices you can check out my website , to see what strikes your fancy!

Feel free to PM me here, note me on my FA or DA!

Jagal

Hello!
For $15, you could get an icon or a traditional bookmark from me! I'd love to draw your dragon. Please contact me on FA (Jagal) or via e-mail (herrbrunner@wp.pl) if you're interested!
1467228247.jagal_bookmarks.png
lnsvlawxebmlshjbqgoorchjimcounjjbfcxanwiksswoutuaxkdnxocerqicwkitcsakvgxmnrgztmtjxxeegmrxjvinmndvfix

XseArt

FenryTJ on dA and Fefran on FA!
I could do it for 15$ ^^ Don't really have an icon example, but I would do a 1000x1000 and then resize it to any size needed (i.e 500x500 / 100x100 etc.)

Examples of quality/style:
1484292917.xseart_castaway_king_cover.png
1479294352.xseart_dragon_ych.png

I

iridescentgreen

I'd love to give it a shot! I have examples and prices linked in my sig, but i've posted a few examples of my own fuzzy dragon fursona below.

ryujin_chibi_by_silveredgreen-dawubvd.jpg

This is a traditional chibi style.

X X X X
Some sketches, one digital and colored.