• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Feral or anthro RP (18+ if NSFW)

Which of these plot ideas do you like?

• Stray animal (likely dog) rp

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Tribal life

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Pokemon

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Doctor Who

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Maybe feral wolf rp?

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Suggest your own ideas below!

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

SabreMutt

In real life I'm a 27 year old female so of it's even a tiny bit NSFW you MUST be 18+.

I have multiple characters to play but would love to use either my dominant and slightly aggressive silver/tan Husky-Doberman girl or my super flirty and playful shapeshifting pansexual Beauceron (can rp as another species or even another gender but their markings remain the same. )

Other themes I like include feral strays, tribal life, Pokemon, and Doctor Who.

Can be a plot-driven rp or just run with whatever ideas pass by.

Give me some ideas and show your fursonas! Preference given to furry critters or Pokemon but I am open-minded toward others. I will be more selective about NSFW to and am less picky with SFW.

Last edited:

SabreMutt

28641115@400-1536635150.jpg

My new favorite character right now. They also have a feral reference. This is the Beauceron I mentioned.

Credits:
Colored by me (Sabremutt)
Character design by SerialDad
Base by Chesta
Background by Leeohfox
(All on FA)

Here is their feral reference

2_by_serialdad-dcmexf9.png

Art and Design by SerialDad

Scout_Charger

Big Burly Bear
Mornin ^^

You got some intresting ideas, I've never tried feral or tribal themed rp. If it's ok I'd like to hear some more and hopefully set something up. ^^

I'd like to play my sona, Michael
www.furaffinity.net: Michael Ref Sheet (SFW) by Scout_Charger
1536485381.scoutcharger_michael_urser__sfw_.png

Of course the history and some details will vary when the setting isn't modern, but you should get a good idea who Michael is. ^^

If you want to work things out in private you can either send me a DM here or via discord @DaiTenshi#8784

Keywee612

THE FOOL, THE MOON, THE SUN
Pokenon part have be pokemon character or furry characters?

Here my fursona
He his shy kid and kinda a lack empathy but good hearts very sensitive to thing, he can't understand stuff unless someone explain to him/her. Ps have two ver look
1478597492.keywee612_top1.jpg

silverwuffamute

Certified God
I'm 22 here and what platform would this rp take place on?

Attachments

• 5003_1519885152737.jpeg
    5003_1519885152737.jpeg
    86.8 KB · Views: 33