• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Feral pride rp (open server)

Zenkiki

The softest little kitty
A world run entirely by ferals. A magic goblet right out side of Feral FA forest, will transport you to a secluded land were you can do whatever you want as a feral.
Come take a sip from the goblet and come to the feral land. All are welcome, but dont cause trouble please. Any underage people can come in as a feral cub or an adolescent to show their age and will have duties like adults do but have other jobs to perform. Come find your pride or clan and make your family grow.

Last edited:

Zenkiki

The softest little kitty
Bump
Officially came up with the circumstance and rules, it is now open to anyone and describes more of what it is for.

Ravofox

back to Aussie foxying!
"Internal server error":confused:

Pogo

I pounce i bounce.
Hey @Ricky Sixgun
As far as i know, most joined as their sona's or oc's . They come from lots of different time periods and different worlds. And the goblet thing is just an excuse to get them all in the same place as ferals.
Feel free to take a peek at the server and if your still interested then stick around. Or not. up to you. =w=

Last edited:

Zenkiki

The softest little kitty
Hey @Ricky Sixgun
As far as i know, most joined as their sona's or oc's . They come from lots of different time periods and different worlds. And the goblet thing is just an excuse to get them all in the same place as ferals.
Feel free to take a peek at the server and if your still interested then stick around. Or not. up to you. =w=
Yeah it was meant to be an excuse for people to get to the world, so they could be whoever they wanted.

As is my standard problem, I wouldn't know who to be their
You could use whoever or whatever, preferably a carnivore, and not a herbavore as it makes things less troublesome, but besides being turned into a feral the rest is up to you. You are allowed to keep basic cosmetics that wont cause too much issue being a feral, so hats and sweaters are fine