• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Feral Roleplay? (SFW or NSFW)

Akila

I've been having a hankering for getting back into the roleplay world recently but most of the places I used to frequent and partners I had are lost to time and the void. That's what's bringing me to the FA forums!

Platforms: Preferably Telegram, Discord or Twitter DMs are also acceptable.

My preferential species would be Feline, Canine, Horses, (Domestic or Wild) or Hyenas Im not too interested in interspecies relationships unless they are somewhat close in size/structure. Im more willing to bend on this for a SFW rp.
Im very into the concept of breeding and offspring for a more long term sort of rp, whether or not we write the scenes associated with it.

Im okay with either of us being male/female/nonbinary/trans/ect, however when it comes to NSFW pairings im a little more picky on who I play. Namely, that if we are doing any sort of FxM in a NSFW setting I would rather be the male. If its only romantic all options are open.

Im very plot-driven. NSFW is not my main focus but im happy to include it. I have a very broad assortment of ocs (some drawn, however not all of them are) to pick from and am also happy to make up a new one for the sake of us writing together.

Additional Points
- Prefer 2-3 Paragraph average (More is welcome!)
- Paragraph style writing
- Literacy and grammar does not have to be 100% but at least coherent.
- Im always open to discussing plot in length before or during the actual rp.

(If anyone is into Warrior Cats, or TLK Im all about those world settings!)

Last edited: