• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: ($150+) Feral to feral TF artist needed!

Shereth

It can be hard enough to find an artist who does TF that's open for commissions and here I am looking for something that is a little out of the norm. Rather than the usual human to "something" I'm looking for one feral dragon into another type of feral dragon (sorta). That the sort of thing that's up your alley? Here's a quick list of details relevant to this request:

• Subject matter is as stated above
  • Will be looking for a single mid-TF image (so not like a sequence of images or such)
  • Looking for digital artwork, fully lined/colored, high quality and detailed
  • Background can be simple or complex, can discuss
  • Finished piece should be SFW in the sense that there's no sexual themes or genitalia showing
  • Helps if you are familiar with the Monster Hunter series but this is not required
  • Final budget is negotiable so don't feel like this is stuck at the $150 number
If you're interested, respond inline to this thread, or forum PM (not FA notes, I am likely to miss that). Please include relevant sample work or links to it, your price sheet if you have one, and a rough estimate on your expected turnaround time. Thanks!

Vinfang

Indie Game Artist / Telegram: vinfang
Hello there! Came across your post and thought it'd be awesome to work with you. I specialize in feral dragons for the most part, but I think my style might be a match. A full-body pic is $60+ ($90+ for a pic with a fully illustrated bg) and I usually have my pictures done within a week. :)
My FA gallery is here, and my dA gallery here. If you want more details check out my commission info
Some examples:
1625179200.brightcat135_ych1sample.jpg
1617463859.brightcat135_the_fire_drake.jpg
radiant_dragon__redraw__by_brightcat13527_demd50m-fullview.png

1619743315.brightcat135_cadepaintin2.jpg

Slowspider

It can be hard enough to find an artist who does TF that's open for commissions and here I am looking for something that is a little out of the norm. Rather than the usual human to "something" I'm looking for one feral dragon into another type of feral dragon (sorta). That the sort of thing that's up your alley? Here's a quick list of details relevant to this request:

• Subject matter is as stated above
  • Will be looking for a single mid-TF image (so not like a sequence of images or such)
  • Looking for digital artwork, fully lined/colored, high quality and detailed
  • Background can be simple or complex, can discuss
  • Finished piece should be SFW in the sense that there's no sexual themes or genitalia showing
  • Helps if you are familiar with the Monster Hunter series but this is not required
  • Final budget is negotiable so don't feel like this is stuck at the $150 number
If you're interested, respond inline to this thread, or forum PM (not FA notes, I am likely to miss that). Please include relevant sample work or links to it, your price sheet if you have one, and a rough estimate on your expected turnaround time. Thanks!
I'm interested, here is my portfolio. I don't have drawings of ferals, but if you show references I believe I can do it for you.

You can ask me the prices in private, but they are no more than 60$

tiakaneko

Fire-breathing artist
Definitely interested to draw dragons for you! I think the mid-sequence transformation pose is quite interesting~ I can do backgrounds for sure, and yes, I am familiar with monsters from MH. :3
Here's my commission sheet, and you can contact me in PMs here, Discord or Telegram. You can also take a look at my FA gallery for more art examples.

I do hope you'll consider me. ^^

FA profile: https://www.furaffinity.net/user/tiakaneko/
Discord: tiakaneko#4470

beasts_comm sheet2FA.jpg

Attachments

• beasts_comm sheet2FA.jpg
    beasts_comm sheet2FA.jpg
    770.7 KB · Views: 6

Darknessis

dragocatowolfy .D

good day.) examples of work, link to profile, love for dragons)) Line works, more detailed without line - whichever is closer to you.
I prefer work without a line.) The price depends on the complexity - background, posture, details

112darkssize.png

(sergal - sketch work) (х2)
sergal254size.jpg

sergal5size.jpg

SUNDERfinish222.png

maska.png
nessv2.png

D685ab7f

Hello there! I'm interested in taking your commission! uwu

Please visit this link for more example of my artwork, some of them are NSFW so I can't post it right here...

Here is my commission information:

Comm_Sheet[Resized].png

You can note me on FA if you want more information!! <3
Or you can email to me too!
D685ab7fh2o@gmail.com

WhiteGuardian

Diterkha

yup!
Hello!

I just love to paint dragons, so if you like my style I can do this! :)
For $150 I can definately do something with the background like examples:

If more examples will be usefull, visit my galleries here:
DA - https://www.deviantart.com/frostiegreen/gallery
FA - https://www.furaffinity.net/gallery/diterkha/

My prices and terms are here: https://frostiegreen.weebly.com/offer.html
Illustrations with background and detailed characters (like detailed scales, spikes etc) can take me 1-2 months to finish, but of course all depends on complexity.
However this is maximum time, usually I finish work faster ;)

Let me know if you're interested!
Via note on FA/DA or here - whichever you prefer :)

Lexus

Hi! :3
I could help you ^^ Usually the work takes from 2-3 days, but there are circumstances that the maximum waiting time is 2 weeks
Here are my examples of works:

☽ HeadShot\Half Body☾

$15 and above [Depends on the complexity of the character]

demu0sw-727cc119-0012-40ee-833e-db8a04944b6c.png

☽ Full body+headshot☾

$55 and above​

[Depends on the complexity of the work. Individually negotiated ]

de07kz7-4b75275c-e7a8-47e7-b48d-10bc42ae24f7.png

degucas-b3ad4827-4c76-453f-b190-b847bbed7775.png

☽Full Body☾

$35 and above [Depends on the complexity of the character]
dendcgh-dad5193e-18e4-4711-9bf8-da6a43f2e790.png

deedbvg-52ea7b15-f5ca-4e7c-9e0c-c36b7cb169ca.png

deaw8vj-e931b4b0-fce8-469a-9236-2bd2a7c66235.png

Thanks for your attention

LovelyRaccoons

NSFW ARTIST
I'm interested!!!!! Message me for work examples!

Vicketch

Hi! I'm not sure if you're still looking for an artist but I didn't read at any moment that this was closed so I wanted to send my information in hope you can fins something interesting ^^You can contact me via discord, telegram or FA! I haven't used the forums too much yet

Here's a summary of my commissions since I don't want to send you thousands of pictures that might be annoying
1611090134.vicketch_comiciones_actualizando_2021_smaller.jpg

1603107238.vicketch_adorable_owen_and_sahara_smaller.jpg

I specialize on animation tho! If you could be interested on that, prices vary a lot more depending on the number of frames, details, backgrounds, etc. I have some experience on transformation but it's mostly between body horror creatures. I admit it's something amazing to animate.

Here's an animation example

My turnaround is around two weeks, unless it's animation wich might take a month or a bit more. Not usually tho. Wishing so much luck finding an artist ^^

Last edited: