• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

pheonix

back'n up back'n up
That's just fucking badass. Did you almost shit yourself? I would've.

Browder

Wishes He could Fly
This is why public transit is your friend. Failing that, get a car. I hear about this shit all the time.

X

The Monster Under Your Bed
Dang hope no one got hurt to bad. What were you thinking when this happened?
I was just thinking, what the fuck? it felt like we were running over a curb or something, then the backside of the bus started sliding and someone said there was a pole through the bus. then everyone started panicking and i just kept on playing mario.

And yeah, just gotta be the one to point this out. But in the link with the photo's, anyone else notice the kid with the kilt? Cause it made me laugh.

ya, thats my little bro, he was wearing that because his bagpipe company was doing a performance today.

Icky

is the prettiest pony~
ya, thats my little bro, he was wearing that because his bagpipe company was doing a performance today.

Where is this amazing school with bagpipe companies.

Liam

A ghost passing through
South Carolina?
This wasn't an inner city bus where low income families send their children was it?
ie 'Hate crime'?

When I was in school my bus driver spun out on some ice. But yours tops it.
That must have been a really wide road if there wasn't an impact.

I was just thinking, what the fuck? it felt like we were running over a curb or something, then the backside of the bus started sliding and someone said there was a pole through the bus. then everyone started panicking and i just kept on playing mario.
playing mario.
>:[

HotRodLincoln

You could have had an I6
Holy cow!!!
Thank God you and everybody are OK and the injuries weren't life threatening

south syde dobe

4th Elite General
DAMN o_o;

Plantar

Soaked In Sin
A bus I was in got into an accident. The front of the car that crashed into us was all crushed in. The bus had virtually no damage.

Still though, your story is messed up.

Is this a joke about female drivers?

Seems weird to me. In america your buses are struck with poles and in here they fall of cliffs.

Roose Hurro

Lovable Curmudgeon
Banned