• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Fictional crushes

Faexie

Rara for short :)
I realized that I have a massive crush on Scorpia from She-ra 2018.

She's just so cute and caring, and while I usually don't care much for muscular people (wether they're men or women), I actually find her buffness charming: that's a girl that would make me feel protected :3 Maybe it's the mix between buff and cute that gets me, it's rare that a character possess those traits. Now that I mention it, buff sweethearts tend to make my heart melt.

Those claws definetly don't seem convenient though... :p

What are you guy's fictional crushes?

Edit: gonna add a picture!
hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:

Toby_Morpheus

Hello, Proto
We already kinda have a thread like this, but furry crushes.
So I'll add mine here but with a picture.

Weregarurumon from Digimon
WereGarurumon_b.jpg

Faexie

Rara for short :)
This thread is about any fictional crushes though, not just furry :p

I don't think Scorpia is furry enough to go in the other thread. Maybe diet furry since she's a monster girl though.

Toby_Morpheus

Hello, Proto
This thread is about any fictional crushes though, not just furry :p

I don't think Scorpia is furry enough to go in the other thread. Maybe diet furry since she's a monster girl though.
I mean, we are on FAF :p
Gotta expect a little bit of this ;D

C

CrookedCroc

Oh, in that case here's another crush

Drossel (Charming) from Disney's Fireball
85ff60e073c958f9325ab0e6fbba6051.jpg

Le Chat Nécro

most thugged-out dope hoe
Definitely agree with OP. She's the cutest.
Catra is also a fav. What can I say, I have a type and it's troubled cat girls who look good in suits.

I crush way too easily on fictional characters. There's so many.

Zehlua

Magepunk Fashionisto
I realized that I have a massive crush on Scorpia from She-ra 2018.

She's just so cute and caring, and while I usually don't care much for muscular people (wether they're men or women), I actually find her buffness charming: that's a girl that would make me feel protected :3 Maybe it's the mix between buff and cute that gets me, it's rare that a character possess those traits. Now that I mention it, buff sweethearts tend to make my heart melt.

Those claws definetly don't seem convenient though... :p

What are you guy's fictional crushes?

Edit: gonna add a picture!
View attachment 59238
Same tho!

I also like Mettaton from Undertale and Sylvia Marpole from An Extremely Goofy Movie