• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Fictional crushes

The Matte-Black Cat

Dark/Psychic-Timid Nature-Often lost in thought
Ike from Fire Emblem

Screenshot_20190414-022032_1.png

Screenshot_20190414-023259_1.png

Gladiolus from FFXV (my #1)

Screenshot_20190414-025530_1.png

Screenshot_20190414-023508_1.png

Screenshot_20190414-023213_1.png

Okay, I gotta stop at some point

And, not exactly a Crush, but Snow from FF13 was pretty handsome

resized_573d53db4bc253cb5cc2f672e0e7dd75_1.jpg

Last edited:

HistoricalyIncorrect

Shekel collector
Ohhh I love many crushes! I saw tanks and armoured units collide. Planes crush in the skies and cavalry crushing infantry!
*looks into dictionary*
Oh it's crash... sorry then

Doodle Bunny

Definitely a rabbit... 100%...
I watched the recent HellBoy movie.

Oof! HellBoy is hella hot! He's this big, tough snarky beast that will protect things smaller and innocent! Dayum! I love that!

Then, there's also Dr. Facillier from Disney's The Princess and the Frog. Definitely the hottest Disney villain! That smoldering stare. That beautiful singing voice. That man gives me the vapors.

Arnak

Off the bench
I watched the recent HellBoy movie.

Oof! HellBoy is hella hot! He's this big, tough snarky beast that will protect things smaller and innocent! Dayum! I love that!

Then, there's also Dr. Facillier from Disney's The Princess and the Frog. Definitely the hottest Disney villain! That smoldering stare. That beautiful singing voice. That man gives me the vapors.
He was cool, but scar is my fav disney villian

Taku

Can't hear you beneath the rumble of the bass
Said it before and I'll say it again, pretty sure Roxanne is the resson im a furr.
roxanne.jpg

Canis Dirus

Extinct Pleistocene canid
Ohhh I love many crushes! I saw tanks and armoured units collide. Planes crush in the skies and cavalry crushing infantry!
*looks into dictionary*
Oh it's crash... sorry then
They aren't mutually exclusive:
Ведь наша любовь - это танки, танки, сто тысяч чертей!
Мы их проклинаем по пьянке, и нянчим, как малых детей,
Мы с ними взорвали пустыни трех континентов подряд,
Мы в ад попадаем с ними, уж если они горят...
(q)Всеволод Мартыненко (alternate) Rudyard Kipling
P.S. Soundrack for this thread:

MCtheBeardie

Queen of Laziness
I've only really had one crush in my life so far, and that's with this boi:

Finn-The-Human-adventure-time-with-finn-and-jake-37300863-500-381.gif

Agh, he just gives be butterflies, he's so stinkin' cute!~

David Drake

Representative of Naboo
While I've always found different characters attractive, my first true fictional crush was Misty from Pokémon when I was like 12.

Then in my teens my major crushes were Ariel from Little Mermaid and Luna Lovegood.

Trying to think of characters nowadays that I fancy enough to consider crushes is thin on the ground. I remember crushing hard on Honey Lemon the first time I saw Big Hero 6 and she's still the one I'm most fond of but it's not as strong. I would totally date certain versions of Harley Quinn and Rogue of the X-Men. D.Va from Overwatch for a bit but only because I associated her with a friend of mine who loved her and cosplayed as her and...well...I made a Vent Thread post about that but TLDR I can barely look at anything Overwatch-related anymore without feeling like my chest will implode.

A

Arvid

I've never had a Fictional Crush and I never will.

Because my Life is a sad Life.

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
I don't think I'll ever get over Fabian.
Sexy bastard.