• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Fictional crushes

Keita Lemur

A lot funnier than I look
I was looking for lemur pictures on FA and I came across this awesome one that also had a story that went along with it. I started reading it and it stopped in a cliffhanger from like 5 years ago when the artist just stopped writing it, Im pretty sad about that but his name is Lenart <3
IC1N0tW.jpg

D

Deleted member 82554

Pretty much anything Disney.

images.jpeg-7.jpg
images.jpeg-6.jpg
images.jpeg-5.jpg
images.jpeg-4.jpg

As far as I'm concerned every character from The Lion King wants the D. In fact, this movie might be how I became a furry. :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:

Angelcakes

See the chick in my avi? There's your answer. ;)

Jaredthefox92

Banned
Banned
Not exactly a furry character, (minus being formerly a monkey?) However, where I found my love for giant characters of the female gender. :3

tenor.gif

>Sort of inspired me to make my supervillainess, Dr.Ophelia Daniel.

ophelia__request_by_cassidythehedgehog1_da5evwz-pre.jpg

_com___mass_destruction_and_a_big_problem_by_starlitzart_dcjl4cc-fullview.jpg

Xitheon

The cat's mother.
MV5BZjQwMjlmNmEtNDM4MC00ZTYzLTlkOTQtMzhmZTA5MjRjMDAwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTM3MDMyMDQ@._V1_UY1200_CR485,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

I'm crushing so hard on Aziraphale from Good Omens right now. I expected to develop a crush on Crowley (because David Tennant is the sex) but... Damn, Aziraphale is just so soft and cuddly.

aziraphale.jpg

Sam Wamm

I'm a goat plushie
It would be better if i did have fictional crushes instead of sleeping around so often.

Foxy Emy

Scarlett / [Selena] / <Emy>
Oddly enough Temperance "Bones" Brennan from Bones was my first that I can remember. I used to watch so many crime shows. *Shrugs*

Catdog

I caused a little stir.
Snufkin from Moomin is my most recent fictional crush. My first was probably either Garurumon from Digimon or Tiger from Monster Rancher.

Leadhoof

Niche Internet Microcelebrity
Aside from a couple of sonas that I don't know the names of, the only one I can think of is 90's Charlotte Moore from Bojack Horseman.

And I may or may not have had feelings for Fluttershy in the past...

SoniatheSquishy

Soft Deercoon
I have way too many
But for starters Silver the Hedgehog. He's just so squishy and soft and caring!

Sam Wamm

I'm a goat plushie
N

Nyro46

I used to have a major crush on Knuckles when I was younger. I hate it.

Okay but in actuality, I don't know if I have any legitimate "fictional crushes" right now. I can definitely think of some characters I like because I think their designs are cool or something, but I don't know that I really have crushes on them. (For example, I like Wolf from Starfox, and Withered Foxy. Yes I'm a FNaF fan . . .)
I guess I kinda have a crush on one of my own main characters, but that's because of other reasons . . . :|
(But I am worried of sounding egotistical for that as well?)
10977267_aIPkJLb0GRDMHPW.png

WXYZ

No longer using this site
I find it hard to think of any fictional crushes, to tell you the truth. I'm the type of person who puts more emphasis on the story than on the characters, to the point that I am more a fan of creators than I am of fictional people.

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
I find it hard to think of any fictional crushes, to tell you the truth. I'm the type of person who puts more emphasis on the story than on the characters, to the point that I am more a fan of creators than I am of fictional people.

I find it difficult to relate to what a crush is altogether, to be honest.

theWiitch

//breaks out the list//

1. Doctor Who (10)
  2. Kovu/Simba (The Lion King)
  3. Captain Jack Sparrow (PotC) - even got a tattoo of his done LOL
  4. Tony Stark (Avengers)
  5. Doctor Strange (Marvel)
  6. Gerralt (Witcher)
  7. Soldier 76, Reaper, Mercy, Moira, McCree, Reinhardt, Ana, Hanzo (I'm sure I'm missing some, but you get the idea)
  8. Lucifer and Amenadiel
  9. Weregarurumon
  10. Yennefer (Witcher)
So many more o(-<