• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Fight at AC/DC concert.

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas
Dude, it's AC/DC. What did you expect.

pheonix

back'n up back'n up
That guy's an idiot. "I'm gonna go piss off a guy twice my weight too look cool" Long story short I lmao.

-Lucario-

Meh, that's what happens when you pick fights you just can't win. I'm pretty sure he learned his lesson after that beating/embarassment.

Holsety

I don't think it'd be such a big deal if it wasn't over something as silly as being impatient, I can only imagine how he drives on the highway...

T.Y.

I don't think it'd be such a big deal if it wasn't over something as silly as being impatient, I can only imagine how he drives on the highway...

Funny story

I went to a AC/DC concert myself in detroit with my mom, when my mom was backing out she hit a car (Not going rly fast, the car was parked, and when she backed out she hit it) She was like "Oh god that car is a piece of Shit anyways!"

pheonix

back'n up back'n up
The vid was removed. I couldn't see it!

It was basically a small guy picking a fight with a big guy and the big guy whooped Mr smalls ass.

PeppermintRoo

Mint Flavored
It was basically a small guy picking a fight with a big guy and the big guy whooped Mr smalls ass.

I'd kinda like to see that.

pheonix

back'n up back'n up
I'd kinda like to see that.

You didn't really see much and it was only 1:34 long and most of it was Mr small getting in Mr bigs face. I smirked at it but nothing I haven't seen irl before.

T

Tycho

I bet he thought he had big balls.

Ahaaaaaaaa...I amused myself

Instead of a stiff upper lip he had a bloodied and swollen upper lip.

He was struck, but not by thunder.

He got his Hell's bell rung.

Instead of listening to the money talk, he listened to the liquor.

Endless Humiliation

Banned
Banned
Instead of a stiff upper lip he had a bloodied and swollen upper lip.

He was struck, but not by thunder.

He got his Hell's bell rung.

Instead of listening to the money talk, he listened to the liquor.

Okay okay.

I don't listen to AC/DC

You caught me.

I listen to Journey.

Because they make music anyway I want it

That's the way I need it.

T

Tycho

YOU'RE JUST A SMALLTOWN TROLL
LIVIN' IN A LONELY WORLD
TAKIN' THE MIDNIGHT TRAIN TO ANYWHEEEERE

Turbowolf

The wolf with the sniper rifle
That pretty much sums up AC/DC right there. Kick ass music, in more than one way. :3

*HUGE AC/DC FAN, RIGHT HERE*