• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Fill me in, FAF

Willow

FAF's #1 Terrorist
Hmm. I feel like the personal matters of a guy and if he did or did not rape someone isn't any of our business BUT, the leaks certainly didn't paint him in a pretty picture and it was dumb as fuck of 'Neer to make him admin, I guess.
ehhh, from what I understand the victims were ran off FA

D

Deleted member 82554

Cuz gender dystopia. Now are we gonna keep talkin' or are we gonna make out? :V

Grendel

A modern monster
ehhh, from what I understand the victims were ran off FA

Neer specifically told one of them to keep quiet so as not to cause trouble on FA or cause trouble with Zaush's fans.

A quote revealed from Neer's notes during the Yiffy leaks fiasco.

Dragoneer to Ferality in regards to her asking for help after being raped said:
Well, I can't tell you what action to take, but I can tell you that if you do go against Zaush, you will have to risk backlash and reputation damage by his fans (right or wrong). I've seen enough drama on FA to last a life time. It's important to note that in a case like this the other women will need to speak up as well, otherwise you stand to risk having everything fall back on you.

Either way, for or against you, it's going to end up in drama. People are going to say "Why didn't you say no?" and short of him slipping a roofie, it's going to be awkward. If he's a lech people are going to argue here's nothing wrong with it, it's not illegal, etc. Is it immoral? Yes. But otherwise, it's a really hard line to go against. These are the angles you need to look at, too, as others are going to look at them in the same way.

If you have backing and they'll stand up and speak out with you... it may be worth doing so. If you feel that you may end up standing alone... it may hurt you and your art, and result in more stress than not.

I won't say anything about the issue. It's not my place to. If it's something serious it should be brought up, but you also have to weigh in the process and the cons of doing so. You need to sit down and consider how it it can benefit you and how it can get the word out, but also how it can be turned around and used against you.

I'm available if you want to ping ideas off of, but I can't really take sides in this. Just always remember, both sides have a story, and when it comes to drama, both sides will tell it.

Last edited:

Kellie Gator

Moral Minority
Cuz gender dystopia. Now are we gonna keep talkin' or are we gonna make out? :V
I dunno if I could make out with a fox, I'd get hair in my mouth.

Neer specifically told one of them to keep quiet and not go to the police so as not to cause trouble on FA or cause trouble with Zaush's fans.
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK

WHAT

THE

ACTUAL

FUCK

It's time we dethrone the emperor.

A

Amiir

Us foxes are the sluttiest and make it worth your while. :v

Is that so? Why ain't that dandy, I was just looking for some company. C'mere, I won't hurtcha. Though you might not be able to sit for a while

D

Deleted member 82554

Is that so? Why ain't that dandy, I was just looking for some company. C'mere, I won't hurtcha. Though you might not be able to sit for a while

Excuse me, good sir, but I am a gentleman and you'll have to patiently wait your turn!

Kellie Gator

Moral Minority
whatever happened to dragonfurry
He's a close friend of mine. He moved on. Jobs, boyfriends, etc. I don't chat with him a lot these days 'cause he's hardly on but he'll get internet in his new place in a few days form now.

So short version; he's been busy.

Heck, maybe I'll move on myself someday but I have no jerbs and I'm still single so FAF it is! Where else can I make people uncomfortable with being kinky?~

ZaraphayxRedux

The Postmaster
So way back in 2013 I kinda went off the radar online and stayed off the furry fandom up until earlier this year, and when I came back to FAF and this place I kinda felt like I had missed a lot, I didn't even know that FA had been sold to IMVU.

And since the recent shitstorm all the posters here seem to be nostalgic about how great FAF used to be and I'm... perplexed, mostly 'cause I stayed off this forum for about two years and I'll he honest; I thought FAF was shit when I stopped going, even if I didn't stop visiting BECAUSE it was shit. So was there anything juicy going on in FAF or the fandom in general around 2013-2015 I missed out on?

Basically, I wanna catch up to what I was missing while I was gone. Please fill me in on all the good stuff and/or drama, I must know! Was FAF truly a glorious place or did it always suck? What's different now, what's stayed the same? Don't leave out any juicy detail.

I desire knowledge. Give me knowledge. And furries.

I dunno, FAF's the only forum I've been a regular at for longer than a few months. It must be doing something right. :V

Heavyweight shitposting match of the century... KELLY VS. KELLY

Last edited: