• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Fill the furry above you

TheCynicalViet

Something about SFW seems to have gone over your head
What did I say that was so nasty? I said to fill you up with blue blood (because the copper makes blood blue whereas iron makes red). Fun fact, hemocyanin (copper based blood) is actually very useful in transporting oxygen to the cells in LOW oxygen environments which is why animals such as crustaceans, octopods, and some worms use this type of blood. However, the increased ability to carry oxygen is actually bad for mammals like you and me because of oxygen toxicity. Where in, we would actually start to die due to the higher oxygen presence in our bodies. In fact, pure oxygen is a very dangerous substance but it's essential for our life processes due to it's highly reactive nature.

I fill the user above me with the forbidden knowledge of horrific and horny eldritch beings that would send them into instant madness.

SwiftDog

Smdh
Banned
What did I say that was so nasty? I said to fill you up with blue blood (because the copper makes blood blue whereas iron makes red). Fun fact, hemocyanin (copper based blood) is actually very useful in transporting oxygen to the cells in LOW oxygen environments which is why animals such as crustaceans, octopods, and some worms use this type of blood. However, the increased ability to carry oxygen is actually bad for mammals like you and me because of oxygen toxicity. Where in, we would actually start to die due to the higher oxygen presence in our bodies. In fact, pure oxygen is a very dangerous substance but it's essential for our life processes due to it's highly reactive nature.

I fill the user above me with the forbidden knowledge of horrific and horny eldritch beings that would send them into instant madness.

Thank you for those basic bio facts, I am most... enlightened.

I fill you with the ability to be SFW.

GarthTheWereWolf

Captious Lycanthrope of Forum Legend
I fill your life with bees!

Telnac

Fundamentalist Heretic
Be filled with the salty awesomeness of soy sauce!

Niru the Husky

Can easily be persuaded with bacon...
Mhhh... I think a car will taste good ^^

Last edited:

Rayd

bullshit detective
i fill you with pins and needles

Thank you for those basic bio facts, I am most... enlightened.

I fill you with the ability to be SFW.
to be fair, a vast majority of this entire forum's threads are NSFW by nature. idk how people can say or even imply that this forum is SFW when it's obviously not.

HistoricalyIncorrect

Shekel collector
*fills up with water and potassium pills*

Skittles

Queen of FaF. Empress of Fløøf.
What in the seven hells.. OH! Ok..

-Stuffs you full of royal acorns- I need to have stashes EVERYWHERE! Just in case..