• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Filter/BLACKLIST tags

Inkblooded

Him...
Banned
Please let us have a blacklist.
I have nothing against NSFW art and I am fine with seeing it (so no, "turn on SFW mode" is not the answer) but I do not like the kind of extreme and specific NSFW that's popular on FurAffinity. It seems like with every refresh there are at least 5 submissions containing anal, size difference, diapers, offensive/questionable stereotypes, and some degrading and violent sexual art that I am not comfortable with.

So for the suggestion this can work one of two ways.

#1 Allow us to block based on fetish categories, and thus expand the categories to include more fetishes, like anal and size difference, neither of them have their own categories.

Or

#2: Block based on user typed tag
This would work as a blacklist where a user has to type in what they want blacklisted, and anything tagged with the blacklisted word will be hidden. However this isn't as good as the first idea because not everyone tags correctly.

You might think this is "just the internet get over it." But I shouldn't have to see what I don't want to and seeing this often can be depressing, especially when it's related to humiliation, pain and sadism. This is also a highly requested feature, judging from other posts on here.

Please give us some kind of filter. Thank you.

J

jayhusky

I'd request this thread to be stickied, as it is a highly requested feature.
That said, it IS coming, so everyone should be patient and wait for it. If people want it rushed it will be broken. Just saying.

Inkblooded

Him...
Banned
I'd request this thread to be stickied, as it is a highly requested feature.
That said, it IS coming, so everyone should be patient and wait for it. If people want it rushed it will be broken. Just saying.

It is? Oh, forgive me then... I didn't realize that was the case. That is good news!