• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Final Destination 4

kylr23

Yeup it is true!

A 4th Final Destination personally I like it for the death scenes and the cheesiness's. But this one looks a bit interesting though I see that now the movie series is at.

2 boys that had premonitions
2 girls that had premonition's. <sp?>

ramsay_baggins

WINTERFELL!
O god >..<
Seriously, do they not know a thing about letting a triology end with three movies? I doubt I'll go and watch it. I gave the third one a miss too.

kylr23

Making things worse its gonna be in 3D!

Personally I liked the first two and the fact FD2 acctully brought in a survivor from the first one. In FD3 there was nothing about the survivors from fd2. :(

Silibus

Oh Boy!
Th final destination with the roller coaster didnt make any sense. (I forgot which on it was) But the whole accident was caused by a camera that caused the roller coaster to fall off track. But when the person had the vision, the person who had the camera that caused the incident got off so nothing should have happened.

kylr23

Th final destination with the roller coaster didnt make any sense. (I forgot which on it was) But the whole accident was caused by a camera that caused the roller coaster to fall off track. But when the person had the vision, the person who had the camera that caused the incident got off so nothing should have happened.

The hydrolic line was cut off by the cammera undoing the harnest then the wheels came off and the front half fell off the track. Then Luis and a piece o the ride feel off causing a bent pipe, a broke part of the track and well the rest.

But yeah the rollercoaster didnt make much sense.

Dayken

*current user title*
Anyone who goes to these movies expecting logic or a good plot deserves to feel cheated out of their money.

That being said, I'll probably check it out if it turns up at the local $4 matinee, if only to see how absurd the deaths are.

Art Vulpine

Art Vulpine
I liked the first one and maybe some of the second.

The third = bad.

Such is the curse or horror movies.

The directors saw the first movie do well and then try to create sequals which 80% of the time are horrible.

Case in point:

Chucky, Friday the 13th., Nightmare on Elm Street.

Blue Cup

Last Amazing Blue
I've only ever watched the series for the death scenes. Everything else is forgettable.

Yaourt-sama

Hmmm... I laughed so hard at the plotless and pointless deaths in the first 2, but didn't feel the need to see the 3rd, and the 4th will just pass over me like it doesn't exist.
Shame really, I need a good laugh at the moment...:p

makmakmob

All the final destination movies sucked for me when I watched them alone.
When I ate crap and watched them with friends, making stupid jokes and the like, however, they were very good fun. I expect FD4 will be the same.

nachoboy

cried for Dr. Horrible
dude, this is awesome news. i absolutely love the first two Final Destination movies, just because of how ridiculous they are.

i mean, in the second one, there's a part where a guy lifts his jacket off a chair and there happens to be a pool ball under it, so the pool ball falls on the floor, rolls over to a mouse trap, is flipped up in the air and hits the spool of cord that's holding up a kayak from the ceiling, so the cord comes undone and the kayak swings down at Ali Larter. fortunately, she dodges it. the very next words she says are "I should have seen that coming!"

it's awful. and the way the teacher dies in the first one is just insane. how could anyone even think up the convoluted series of events that lead to her death? she gets broken glass in her neck, she's stabbed by a bunch of knives, a chair falls and stabs the knives further into her, and she's trapped in her house when it burns down.

i didn't see the third one, but i probably will someday, and i bet the fourth one's going to be even worse.

BassMan

Since The 4th one will take place in New Orleans, here's what I predict for methods of death:
-Getting ran over by the Canal St. Street Car
-Walking into the hood (If you're white, they'll shoot you on sight)
-Balcony collapse on Bourbon St. (Those things are in very dangerous shape, believe me!)
-Sinkhole (Hey! It worked for On Hostile Ground!)
-Torched or impaled by a street performer on accident.

NerdyMunk

Only a Book Smart Nerd
Don't forget it's the 4th dimension