• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Finally decided to Introduce myself

RileyTheOtter

The Autistic Otter
For those of you who've seen me around (usually the rp forum) you'd know a bit about me. For those of you who don't, I'm abyssalrider. My fursona was previously a Dragonhound (dragon-wolf hybrid) now it is a Tiger-Wolf hybrid with wings. Both my fursona and I share interests in archery, hiking, swimming, martial arts (practice Kyokushin for those who are curious) and swordsmanship. My fursona would have two different colored eyes to match mine, but I couldn't get the creator I made it in to do different colored eyes. (both are green, but the left is a lighter shade than the right one) I also enjoy video games, rp'ing, and helping others who I feel need or deserve it. Those i've already talked to about or who have seen my posts about my school career, know I'm not a fan of talking about it, but if you're curious I might answer if you send me a pm. I'm autistic (asperger's), adhd, ocd, and have tourette's. (all professionally diagnosed) I am 23 years old next saturday, and joined the community/fandom (specifically this forum first) in July. Took me a while to realize I was basically a furry already before I joined, I had a couple friends in it but didn't know what they were until the last year. (prior to that I had the same misconceptions about it as most others do) I happen to be a therian, specifically with regards to canines. As I've always had an easy time training and getting along with dogs, felt like I was missing a limb I did/should have (specifically a tail) and could never get used to sitting or standing with my back fully against a wall or other object like a chair. (felt like the tail I obviously don't have was getting crushed) I never noticed how many of my game characters have animal-like appearances or were animals themselves until after I joined the community. (over 90% for those of you who are curious) So I guess I always was a furry and just never noticed or realized it until I decided to look into them and join the community.

Last edited:
O

Okami_No_Heishi

Well hello Abyssal. I am Okami No Heishi, a wolf soldier. Nice to meet you!