• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Finally Diving into the Furry Community!!

Ampelos

a wee queer deer
Hello all!! I'm Ampelos and I'm finally putting myself into the furry community after watching for about at decade (I'm 24 lol). Looking for fellow furry friends so feel free to come and chat! I'm so excited to finally get to know you all! :D

Yakamaru

Shai'Hulud Whisperer. Or a sand hobo
Welcome to the forum, mate.

Hope you enjoy your stay here.

trivean

Engineering Wolf
Nice to meet you. And no problem. I got into it when I was 22 (I'm going to be 24 later this month).

L.Rey

Lucas, the wanderer
Cool, I'm about the same story. Spent a long time lurking in the community, admiring all the sweet art and cool people, and now I'm here! Hope you enjoy your time here, take care. ^^

Chomby

I'll poke your butt.
I dabbled in the fandom off and on since I was 16, but I say that I joined when I was 18 since that was the age I really got involved with the fandom. Anyways, it's never too late to join, and I don't care if you're 24 or 104!

Welcome to FAF. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Ampelos

a wee queer deer
Cool, I'm about the same story. Spent a long time lurking in the community, admiring all the sweet art and cool people, and now I'm here! Hope you enjoy your time here, take care. ^^
Thank you!!

Ampelos

a wee queer deer
Greetings, and welcome, Deer!

Have always liked deer fursonas; shows you have good tastes : )

Hope ya have a fun time here, and in the fandom...and watch out for foxes!
Haha thank you so much!!!

Ampelos

a wee queer deer
I dabbled in the fandom off and on since I was 16, but I say that I joined when I was 18 since that was the age I really got involved with the fandom. Anyways, it's never too late to join, and I don't care if you're 24 or 104!

Welcome to FAF. I hope you enjoy your time here.
Thank you so much!!

FureverWolf

Welcome! I'm new as well and feel it's awesome the way people are so friendly in this forum. The more the merrier in my opinion! :) Hope your life in the community is full of love and pack support, and you enjoy your time with us. If you ever wish to hang out and chat, hit me up. Be well and welcome.