• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Finally Diving into the Furry Community!!

Fcomega121

Friendly Lady Blitz von Reolvia
Welcome to faf queer deer!
Have some hot chocolate!
*Gives you a cup*
I hope you enjoy your stay here mate! ;3

I'm fcomega121 but you can call me franz! (I'm also in the queer spectrum!)
we are very friendly here towards new faces too! :3

D

Deleted member 82554

Here is ok if you like Nazis, witchhunts, favouritism and political discourse. But if you want to keep it strictly furry with the occasional memes and other enjoyable banter, check out AnthroDex.com.

Kuroserama

Just a fox.
I'm late to the welcome party but Welcome! Don't let Simo scare you about us foxes. I love and appreciate deer! They're so regal and elegant, even when they're being goofy.

If you ever want to chat, feel free to message me! I hope you have a lot of fun here and don't let that above post scare you; some people just have vendettas and too much free time.

fernshiine

Hello! The furry community is my favorite community by far! I watched it for a decade without knowing what a furry even was till 2018. I just really liked the art and hadn't known what a furry was till someone told me lol.

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
Hello all!! I'm Ampelos and I'm finally putting myself into the furry community after watching for about at decade (I'm 24 lol). Looking for fellow furry friends so feel free to come and chat! I'm so excited to finally get to know you all! :D

Welcome to the chats! Names Mambi, pleasure to meetcha! <bows deeply> Hope you have fun and see you around!!!

<with glowing eyes, he opens a shimmering rift in space and walking into it, returns to his party leaving the rift open for you to follow if you want>

The_biscuits_532

Sneaky rainforest kitty
Hello all!! I'm Ampelos and I'm finally putting myself into the furry community after watching for about at decade (I'm 24 lol). Looking for fellow furry friends so feel free to come and chat! I'm so excited to finally get to know you all! :D
Welcome! I did the same lmao, I've been watching since 2015-ish but only jumped in last September!

Raever

Chaotic Neutral Wreckage
Welcome to the Forum, you'll be fine so long as you keep your head on your shoulders and avoid the fruit punch. :p