• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Finally finished my protogen's profile!

Sealterbloind

Curious Protogen
I designed a protogen character of myself well over a month ago, but I found it really hard to write any info about her because I was trying too hard to include every aspect of myself into this one sona, but after browsing through the FA forums I realized that it's totally fine to have multiple sonas that represent different aspects of you instead of trying to put everything into just one sona, so I calmed my mind and decided to focus on some specific aspects of myself ^^

And here she is, my first official sona: Sealter!

She focuses on my more curious and studious side of the interests I rarely share or discuss with others ^^ Well, minus the video games, that I threw in simply because I felt it was fitting for a protogen to be interested in games :'> Let me know what you think of her, and if your sona focuses a specific aspect of you!

AceQuorthon

International Man Of Mystery
That looks awesome, I love it! Definitely some great work you’ve made here!

AceQuorthon

Absolute CHONKERS too! So adorable :3

Sealterbloind

Curious Protogen
That looks awesome, I love it! Definitely some great work you’ve made here!
Absolute CHONKERS too! So adorable :3

Thank you QwQ <3 I was actually a bit hesitant to draw her as a more chubby protogen because I haven't really seen protogens drawn that way, but I wanted to do so anyway because she'd represent myself more that way .__.

Last edited:

AceQuorthon

Thank you QwQ <3 I was actually a bit hesitant to draw her as a more chubby protogen because I haven't really seen protogens drawn that way, but I wanted to do so anyway because she'd represent myself more that way .__.
It’s really great! I hope you’ll be happy with her c:

Sealterbloind

Curious Protogen
It’s really great! I hope you’ll be happy with her c:

I think I will now that I'm not trying to add every aspect of myself into one character :'> I love that she portrays my more rarely seen side ^^

AceQuorthon

I think I will now that I'm not trying to add every aspect of myself into one character :'> I love that she portrays my more rarely seen side ^^
I really can’t wait until my fursona is done, the sketch looks so cute and I’m very hyped! My fursona will act as an extension of me where I can compensate for things I personally think I’m lacking.

Tyno

Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam
Motto motto likes her.
Also looks kinda like a viking so that's cool.

Sealterbloind

Curious Protogen
Also looks kinda like a viking so that's cool.

Oh that's actually something I haven't thought about, but now that you mentioned it her horns actually do kinda bring some Viking-like spirit into her appearance! ^^