• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Finaly a Resident Evil 5 gameplay trailer

(This text is copied from my FA journal) www.furaffinity.net/user/Krystallwolvelt

http://uk.media.xbox360.ign.com/med.....80/vids_1.html (Video on the top left dated 26 July)

Its about time capcome released a first gameplay trailer of RE5 and the gameplay is the same but much more harder due to the fact this game takes place in africa and the lighting is briliant also there are lot more dark rooms than in the old RE games which is gonna make it more interesting.

the video starts of with some cutscenes like what capcom did with the intro video of RE4 on all formats then it kicks into some gameplay action. You can easily tell what part is gameplay andwhat is not cause it has the same gameplay as RE4.

This game completley shits all over RE4 Wii edition

(Warning the rest of the journal is a spoiler)

The guy at the end of the trailer the one in the lab where you only see his eyes that is Steven Burnside who has appeared in Code Veronica, CVX and Gun Survivor 2.

Ada Wong from Resident evil 2 and 4 is in this sequal to also the same voice actor to from RE2 and 4 as well lol.

It would never be a great RE game without Albert Wesker he is supposed to be in it to.

I can't see how Jill valentine is gonna be in this game to but I've heard she is in it to.... MAYBE!

Osmund Sadler, Hmmm hard to believe he survived RE4 cause as soon as he got toasted the island blew in 3 minutes he could not have recovered and turned human to get to a escape route so simply if the whole island got blow to hell.

Yoko Suzuki one of the female playable characters from the Outbreak series, my guess is this character is more likely gonna be a guest in a Mini game possibly or a few scenes to. (please Capcom do more Outbreak games for the new consoles to)

Claire Redfield must appear in this game to or if not Umbrella Chronicles on Wii, thats if Steven is really the guy in the tube at the end of the video.

Wolf-Bone

Banned
Banned
First of all, I just gets a big fat 404 if I click the link here, but from your journal on your userpage it works fine... fascinating.

Second, I highly doubt they'll make more Outbreak games since the second one completely BOMBED, and they just weren't that good in the first place. And I'm saying this even though I bought both of them. The parts of the game where you're fighting your way through entire hordes of zombies in the streets of Raccoon City, the whole game should've been like that, not the stupid fucking lame ass key-fetching item-swapping 1996 crapfest that made up 90% of the series.

Also not sure why you're confidently saying that that's Steve in the last shot there, since what little of the face you can see looks a lot more feminine to me. It might be Alice from the movies for all you know (unlikely but about as likely as it being Steve, whom no one gave a shit about).

looks really awesome ... only if I could afford a game system :( Any news what its going to be released for? PS2 or Gamecube? :lol:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=P9DbzI6fO8g

Looks awesome.

1. A lot of my REfan friends are mad, but the old Resident Evil style got boring :p
2. Outbreak games were alright, nothing spectacular. But no more.
3. Thats probably not Steve, many are speculating that its Sherry from Resident Evil 2.

FreerideFox said:
looks really awesome ... only if I could afford a game system :( Any news what its going to be released for? PS2 or Gamecube? :lol:

PS3 and XBOX 360.

the girl at the end could possibly be sherry birkin. She's the only blonde I know still alive in the RE series.

Wow thats pretty stereotyping right there.. RE 4 was a bunch of.. europeans?.. w/e..

One of my favorite moments was watching my Japanese friend Medal of Honor Rising Sun... hehe..

Wolf-Bone said:
First of all, I just gets a big fat 404 if I click the link here, but from your journal on your userpage it works fine... fascinating.

Second, I highly doubt they'll make more Outbreak games since the second one completely BOMBED, and they just weren't that good in the first place. And I'm saying this even though I bought both of them. The parts of the game where you're fighting your way through entire hordes of zombies in the streets of Raccoon City, the whole game should've been like that, not the stupid fucking lame ass key-fetching item-swapping 1996 crapfest that made up 90% of the series.

Also not sure why you're confidently saying that that's Steve in the last shot there, since what little of the face you can see looks a lot more feminine to me. It might be Alice from the movies for all you know (unlikely but about as likely as it being Steve, whom no one gave a shit about).
I got the infomation that Steve is in this game from Imdb.com, no shit!

Also he must appear in at least one more sequal that is even though I don't like him that much either but it makes more sense if you have completed Code veronica.

Honestly on the hand I find the RE4 fighting style to easy mostly through the game cause you can do so many fancy moves also go anywhere while as the retro RE games the dodgy camera angles made it much more harder to play the game with, also on REmake and RE0 on gamecube the camera angles make the game feel much more better than RE4's camera.

Well Capcom is never going back to thoose fixed cameras again which means the series is gonna be a bit easy for me possibly....

FreerideFox said:

Dude it looks like you live under a rock, I know you can afford a next gen console but RE5 is only coming out on 360 and PS3.

Me and other fans have been hopeing the game would come out on Wii to but its not gonna happen though also I think it would cause a bit to much of a problem since it would get in the way of capcom's future projects since they have to turn the graphics down and test all that shit again 100% to see if it comes out glitch proof.

They might go back you never know. Just a side project or something. So far Resident Evil 4 is considered a side story yet it is officially 4. So they might continue this way until they get Claire, Jill, Rebecca etc. out of the way. Then they might go back to classics.

Vgm22

Furry/Scalie Of Mystery
If they bring back Steve from RE: X Code Veronica, that's going to be dumb as he died in that game. Got turned into a monster and tried to kill Claire with a huge fucking axe. Forgot how he died though, but remember Claire holding him as he lay dying. Man I need to play that game again! Though right now I'm playing RE 4 and having so much fun sniping people and blowing their heads off. Plus I think they should of had the kicking and knocking down the zombies in the other games, not just in RE 4.

Or they could make classics for handhelds (RE1 on the DS was made perfectly.)

Plus, the trailer summed up is pretty much
61njfuw.gif

Krystallwolvelt said:
Dude it looks like you live under a rock, I know you can afford a next gen console but RE5 is only coming out on 360 and PS3.

Me and other fans have been hopeing the game would come out on Wii to but its not gonna happen though also I think it would cause a bit to much of a problem since it would get in the way of capcom's future projects since they have to turn the graphics down and test all that shit again 100% to see if it comes out glitch proof.

dude, it was sarcasm.

Yea, I'm not sure they'll release a Wii version, they would also have to go around and set the game up for the Wiimote.

wolfe97

looks to me like 5 will handle fairly similarly to 4 except with far more enimies that are much more determined to kill you. might be worth gettin a 360 for tho, if GTA4 isn;t enought insentive for me

chronoteeth said:
Or they could make classics for handhelds (RE1 on the DS was made perfectly.)

Plus, the trailer summed up is pretty much
61njfuw.gif

That one is weak
1185517468950ys5.gif

Actually this one is kinda weak, it was ripped off from another one and the looks on it are downed.

Tarrock

Didn't Krauser survive against Leon. Thought I heard somewhere that in the ps2 version, when u play ada you face him after Leon defeats him, and escapes when you beat him.
If that's true he could be in RE5.

Can't believe they're putting Sadler in it.

But anyways, I plan to get it. I was never really a fan of the RE series, then my cousin rented it and I had a gamecube, so he mooched of me, and we both ended up liking it a lot.

adambomb

*jumps up and down happy that it is coming to the 360* dude, that game looks like RE4 with about twice as many zombies...whatever it is this game