• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Find your spirit animal

Kayze

OMG A QUIZ, CALL YOUR MOTHERS!

Is it your fursona? Or do your characteristics disagree with your visual appeal?

http://www.jerismithready.com/quiz/

Well, I guess I picked the right fursona, for I matched it :p

You are a Wolf! (your score: 25)

Wolf.jpg

Characters: Marek, Alanka, Kerza, and Kara in the Aspect of Crow trilogy and "Storm Reaper"; Lance in "The Wild's Call"
Powers: Stealth, hunting ability, enhanced senses of smell and hearing, as well as strength and stamina
"Family comes first" could be a Wolf's motto. You form deep connections with close friends and family members, and they know you'd do anything to protect them. You're loyal, devoted, and passionate. Your worst fear is being alone, but be careful not to drown your loved ones in too much emotion.
Best matches: Swans, Otters, Crows
Watch out for: Spiders, Owls, Foxes
I also had close scores to Spider and Swan o_O But the description does fit me, for the most part. I can be nearly asexual with the amount of care and devotion I can give >w>. I'm just weird like that, heh. Just more of a romance lover than a person that needs to fuck a hole or vice versa. Just being with someone, loving them for who they are (personality, hobbies, morals, etc) is enough.

Their description of fox actually sounds correct to people I see that pick foxes. Not all of course, but enough statistically for me to see a connection.

So, are you able to match your fursona with your spirit animal? Or will it be the red headed step child that gets locked in the basement and only good for a rape or two?

It's an internet quiz, this is a given.

Unless you seriously think it's going to SHATTER your self-image as a croc/gator fan, just take it FFS and have a little fun.

THIS

Last edited:

Browder

Wishes He could Fly
You are a Hawk! (your score: 27)

Characters: Galen, Thera, Zilus in the Aspect of Crow trilogy; Maxine in "The Wild's Call"

Powers: Communicate with the divine, discern powers in others, photographic memory
Hawks are the messengers of the Spirits. Adept with language, you might be a writer or a teacher. Your ability to assess situations impartially means that people often seek your guidance before making decisions. A brilliant visionary, you sometimes forget the mundane details of life like eating, sleeping, or paying bills.
Best matches: Owls, Foxes, Spiders
Watch out for: Otters, Bears, Horses

Wulfe

Rawr!!
Took it out of boredom got owl first with 25, wolf in second with 22. Birds do not interest me what so ever. Ill stick what feels right, a wolf

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard
It said I was a wolf.

Second test that it has happened. :V

>.>

Characters: Marek, Alanka, Kerza, and Kara in the Aspect of Crow trilogy and "Storm Reaper"; Lance in "The Wild's Call"

Powers: Stealth, hunting ability, enhanced senses of smell and hearing, as well as strength and stamina

"Family comes first" could be a Wolf's motto. You form deep connections with close friends and family members, and they know you'd do anything to protect them. You're loyal, devoted, and passionate. Your worst fear is being alone, but be careful not to drown your loved ones in too much emotion.

Bir

Dream a little dream of me..
Apparently I'm a spider, and a wolverine.

Also, I guess I have to watch out for wolves, otters, and bears.

Glitch

SLUDGE FACE
You are a Fox! (your score: 22)

Characters:
Razvin in the Aspect of Crow trilogy; Elysia in "The Wild's Call"
Powers: Stealth, night vision, ability to read and manipulate others' emotions
Foxes are clever, perceptive, and shrewd. You're happiest working behind the scenes, pulling strings and watching others dance to your imperceptible tune. Independent yet highly social, you glide among your circles of acquaintance with ease, sharing your sharp wit or a delicious piece of gossip.

Best matches: Crows, Owls, Cougars
Watch out for: Bears, Swans, Horses
Ugh, shit.
Looks like I need to get fucked by anything with a dick.

Kiva

Is not amused...
I'm guessing this is a "tell the poll taker what he wants to hear" type of poll?

Vaelarsa

resident spaceship
You are a Spider! (your score: 24)

Spider.jpg

Characters: Arcas and Nelma in the Aspect of Crow trilogy
Powers: Artistic genius, ability to see patterns and sense trouble from a distance
As a Spider, you're artistic, intuitive, and independent—maybe even a little eccentric. You can become so absorbed in your endeavors that you lose track of the outside world and the people in it. But what you give in return is magic, pure and simple.
Best matches: Cougars, Hawks, Owls
Watch out for: Wolves, Otters, Bears

Nylak

Angry Otter
Otter (your score: 22)

Otter.jpg

Characters: Mayra, Elora, Pirrik, and Zelia in the Aspect of Crow trilogy; Gina in "The Wild's Call"; Erik in "Storm Reaper"
Powers: Healing
Otters are nurturing, playful, and easygoing. You often put others' needs before your own, offering what seems to be a bottomless well of compassion and care. Though your decisions are guided by your feelings, at heart you're pragmatic and self-possessed, making you the ideal head of a family or small business.
Best matches: Horses, Wolves, Swans
Watch out for: Foxes, Cougars, Hawks

I'm guessing this is a "tell the poll taker what he wants to hear" type of poll?
Clearly.

TashkentFox

Banned
Banned
Fox (your score: 29)

Fox.jpg

Characters: Razvin in the Aspect of Crow trilogy; Elysia in "The Wild's Call"
Powers: Stealth, night vision, ability to read and manipulate others' emotions
Foxes are clever, perceptive, and shrewd. You're happiest working behind the scenes, pulling strings and watching others dance to your imperceptible tune. Independent yet highly social, you glide among your circles of acquaintance with ease, sharing your sharp wit or a delicious piece of gossip.
Best matches: Crows, Owls, Cougars
Watch out for: Bears, Swans, Horses

Browder

Wishes He could Fly
Otter (your score: 22)

Otter.jpg

Characters: Mayra, Elora, Pirrik, and Zelia in the Aspect of Crow trilogy; Gina in "The Wild's Call"; Erik in "Storm Reaper"
Powers: Healing
Otters are nurturing, playful, and easygoing. You often put others' needs before your own, offering what seems to be a bottomless well of compassion and care. Though your decisions are guided by your feelings, at heart you're pragmatic and self-possessed, making you the ideal head of a family or small business.
Best matches: Horses, Wolves, Swans
Watch out for: Foxes, Cougars, Hawks

Clearly.

Hah it says you have to wach out for me. :D

And the information sounds correct but the animal doesn't really.

Drazar

Discover your Spirit Animal!

Wolf.jpg

I'm dating a spider....

J

Jelly

You are a Hawk! (your score: 30)
Characters: Galen, Thera, Zilus in the Aspect of Crow trilogy; Maxine in "The Wild's Call"

Powers: Communicate with the divine, discern powers in others, photographic memory

Hawks are the messengers of the Spirits. Adept with language, you might be a writer or a teacher. Your ability to assess situations impartially means that people often seek your guidance before making decisions. A brilliant visionary, you sometimes forget the mundane details of life like eating, sleeping, or paying bills.

Best matches: Owls, Foxes, Spiders

AUGH
it had to be a fucking hawk (jesus, i hate everything about hawks)
incidentally, im arachnophobic

also, i always pay my bills on time
because i am not bad at my life
and my memory fucking sucks

poo poo on yer test

Zseliq

Mine was in my pants all along!

Another mystery solved, gang.

Alstor

And twice as shiny
You are a Wolverine! (your score: 25)

Wolverine.jpg

Characters: Lycas, Nilo, Sirin, and Drenis in the Aspect of Crow trilogy; Marcus in "The Wild's Call"
Powers: Fighting ability—strength, speed, and toughness
Nobody messes with Wolverines. You're fearless, assertive (okay, aggressive), and tenacious. You might be a Marine, or a middle linebacker. You're the best at whatever you choose to do, because you give yourself no alternative.
Best matches: Bears, Cougars, Wolves
Watch out for: Crows, Owls, Swans
Bull shit. I only have 14 points in the otter category.

Attaman

"I say we forget this business and run."
Crow, Bear, Hawk, Owl. Apparently, I'm a bird person. Funny because I find my sister's African Grey an Avatar of Malice.

Zseliq

Swan

Swan.jpg

Characters: Tereus, Kalia in the Aspect of Crow trilogy
Powers: Foretelling future through dreams, dream-walking
Swans are idealistic, open-minded, and passionate. Your good nature often leads people to think they can take advantage of you, but they should be careful—beneath that serenity lies a fighting spirit. Your love is fierce and unconditional, fueled by the certainty that it should last forever.
Best matches: Wolves, Horses, Otters
Watch out for: Cougars, Foxes, Hawks

Willow

FAF's #1 Terrorist

Wolf.jpg

I got myself

Grimfang

Owl.jpg

You are a Owl! (your score: 25)

Characters: Etar and Nathas in the Aspect of Crow trilogy

Powers: Human lie-detectors
Owls are keen, perceptive and skeptical. You're adept at getting to the truth, making you an ideal investigator or attorney. Your insights into the less honorable side of human nature can make you a bit cynical, but your numerous friends appreciate the dark sense of humor it brings.
Best matches: Hawks, Foxes, Spiders
Watch out for: Wolves, Horses, Otters

Don't lie to me, fuck you, I'm an owl.

Really, I would've rather gotten crow or wolf, but I guess this makes sense enough. I'm skeptical, "wise" even though I'm gullible (contradicts being skeptical in some cases), and I don't even know.

Vaelarsa

resident spaceship
My second highest result was the swan.

The spider I can see,
but good-natured and open-minded?
This is talking about the chick who tells people to go kill themselves, and thinks that violence solves most problems.

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard
Wolf was my highest, then the otter, then a crow...then a -shudder- fox.

I hate you all BTW.

KirbyCowFox

Muu-bitch!
I got even on these guys.

You are a Spider! (your score: 20)

Spider.jpg

Characters: Arcas and Nelma in the Aspect of Crow trilogy
Powers: Artistic genius, ability to see patterns and sense trouble from a distance
As a Spider, you're artistic, intuitive, and independent—maybe even a little eccentric. You can become so absorbed in your endeavors that you lose track of the outside world and the people in it. But what you give in return is magic, pure and simple.
Best matches: Cougars, Hawks, Owls
Watch out for: Wolves, Otters, Bears
Here are your scores for the other animal spirits:

Wolverine (your score: 20)

Wolverine.jpg

Characters: Lycas, Nilo, Sirin, and Drenis in the Aspect of Crow trilogy; Marcus in "The Wild's Call"
Powers: Fighting ability—strength, speed, and toughness
Nobody messes with Wolverines. You're fearless, assertive (okay, aggressive), and tenacious. You might be a Marine, or a middle linebacker. You're the best at whatever you choose to do, because you give yourself no alternative.
Best matches: Bears, Cougars, Wolves
Watch out for: Crows, Owls, Swans

Swan (your score: 20)

Swan.jpg

Characters: Tereus, Kalia in the Aspect of Crow trilogy
Powers: Foretelling future through dreams, dream-walking
Swans are idealistic, open-minded, and passionate. Your good nature often leads people to think they can take advantage of you, but they should be careful—beneath that serenity lies a fighting spirit. Your love is fierce and unconditional, fueled by the certainty that it should last forever.
Best matches: Wolves, Horses, Otters
Watch out for: Cougars, Foxes, Hawks

T

Tycho

Owl? Hm. Next 2 were hawk and crow.

I like owls, I think they're neat, but as a spirit animal?