• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Find your spirit animal

I'm bored so I did it.

Discover your Spirit Animal!

You are a Wolverine! (your score: 35)

Wolverine.jpg

Characters: Lycas, Nilo, Sirin, and Drenis in the Aspect of Crow trilogy; Marcus in "The Wild's Call"
Powers: Fighting ability—strength, speed, and toughness
Nobody messes with Wolverines. You're fearless, assertive (okay, aggressive), and tenacious. You might be a Marine, or a middle linebacker. You're the best at whatever you choose to do, because you give yourself no alternative.
Best matches: Bears, Cougars, Wolves
Watch out for: Crows, Owls, Swans

Sounds about right.

Apparently I'm and.. Owl?

"Owls are keen, perceptive and skeptical. You're adept at getting to the truth, making you an ideal investigator or attorney. Your insights into the less honorable side of human nature can make you a bit cynical, but your numerous friends appreciate the dark sense of humor it brings.

0.0 wow, that's true...

Apparently I'm and.. Owl?

"Owls are keen, perceptive and skeptical. You're adept at getting to the truth, making you an ideal investigator or attorney. Your insights into the less honorable side of human nature can make you a bit cynical, but your numerous friends appreciate the dark sense of humor it brings.

0.0 wow, that's true...
This quiz is actually surprisingly accurate. I thought it would be a piece of shit.

Icky

is the prettiest pony~
All the quiz does is list some general positive descriptions so people will read it and think "hey, that must be me". Anybody can make one.

Anyway, I got crow, then hawk. Figures.

Bernad

Might as well do it to pass some time.

You are a Otter! (your score: 27)

Otter.jpg

Characters: Mayra, Elora, Pirrik, and Zelia in the Aspect of Crow trilogy; Gina in "The Wild's Call"; Erik in "Storm Reaper"
Powers: Healing
Otters are nurturing, playful, and easygoing. You often put others' needs before your own, offering what seems to be a bottomless well of compassion and care. Though your decisions are guided by your feelings, at heart you're pragmatic and self-possessed, making you the ideal head of a family or small business.
Best matches: Horses, Wolves, Swans
Watch out for: Foxes, Cougars, Hawks

T

Tycho

I refuse to take this 'test'. Mostly because I think it's bullshit.

It's an internet quiz, this is a given.

Unless you seriously think it's going to SHATTER your self-image as a croc/gator fan, just take it FFS and have a little fun.

Kayze

All the quiz does is list some general positive descriptions so people will read it and think "hey, that must be me". Anybody can make one.

Anyway, I got crow, then hawk. Figures.

They all define certain traits that point them to different variations of people. Like, beign a wolf you should want to be around people and protective, while a fox would be sly and try to decieve. they're animal stereotypes used to fit to how someone answers generic answers.

Not great but still interesting.
It's an internet quiz, this is a given.

Unless you seriously think it's going to SHATTER your self-image as a croc/gator fan, just take it FFS and have a little fun.

Exactly the point x.x Of course it's not a godly quiz, it won't cover all bases and that's fine. As well as the fact that well, generic traits doesn't always define an animal :p

Telnac

Fundamentalist Heretic
Hawk, followed by Owl, Raven and Swan

Wow, I guess I have a thing for things that fly. Too bad dragons weren't a part of the quiz. ;)

Ieatcrackersandjumpcliffs

Fighter of the Nightman
Hmm... I wonder how many people tried to go for wolf? I also wonder how many people will redo the test so they do get wolf.

And...

You are a Fox! (your score: 28 )

Fox.jpg

Characters: Razvin in the Aspect of Crow trilogy; Elysia in "The Wild's Call"
Powers: Stealth, night vision, ability to read and manipulate others' emotions

Foxes are clever, perceptive, and shrewd. You're happiest working behind the scenes, pulling strings and watching others dance to your imperceptible tune. Independent yet highly social, you glide among your circles of acquaintance with ease, sharing your sharp wit or a delicious piece of gossip.

Best matches: Crows, Owls, Cougars
Watch out for: Bears, Swans, Horses

Well that was fun.

Telnac

Fundamentalist Heretic

Fuzzy Alien

You are a Spider! (your score: 24)

Spider.jpg

Characters: Arcas and Nelma in the Aspect of Crow trilogy
Powers: Artistic genius, ability to see patterns and sense trouble from a distance
As a Spider, you're artistic, intuitive, and independent—maybe even a little eccentric. You can become so absorbed in your endeavors that you lose track of the outside world and the people in it. But what you give in return is magic, pure and simple.
Best matches: Cougars, Hawks, Owls
Watch out for: Wolves, Otters, Bears

Not that I really care but I ended up as a fox

You are a Fox! (your score: 20)

No, you are a fox. I am an anti furry human, yiff in hell.

Eske

Don't believe the mask...
>:C

I'm a damn swan.
Stupid quiz.

Oh well, at least it's a bird.

Luca

Lined my brain with more eyes
It told me I was a fox. But I ain't no slut! That test is broken. It also said I matched with owls.

bear_

I got the spider...score 26

funny thing is that the second to the last one was bear for me...and I know my totem is a bear so haha

but a fun test :D

oh and I liked what he wrote about the bear...it fits me well ^^ (for the most part)

Hellerskull

Nom Nom Nom
You are a Otter! (your score: 21)

Characters: Mayra, Elora, Pirrik, and Zelia in the Aspect of Crow trilogy; Gina in "The Wild's Call"; Erik in "Storm Reaper"

Powers: Healing

Otters are nurturing, playful, and easygoing. You often put others' needs before your own, offering what seems to be a bottomless well of compassion and care. Though your decisions are guided by your feelings, at heart you're pragmatic and self-possessed, making you the ideal head of a family or small business.

Best matches: Horses, Wolves, Swans

Watch out for: Foxes, Cougars, Hawks

Followed by bear and swan.

rcdragon

Roller Coaster Dragon
I scored high (above 20) in the Crow, Owl, Wolverine, and Hawk categories and lowest (9) in the Horse category. Interesting results. Three of the top four are birds, and a dragon is kind of a reptile/avian hybrid. I don't know where wolverine came from though. Maybe the quiz somehow knew what my high school mascot was.