• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

fine im chapels

Waffles

I'm a gryphon thing.
Not here, no. You could also go capslock -> letter -> capslock to make a capital. And periods, commas, etc really help. But uh... Welcome to FAF, I suppose.

Cain

Guess what mood I'm in today.
What is this, I don't even...

Aden

Play from your ****ing HEART
I like pretending that when people don't use apostrophes, they're typing some phased-out odd dialect of English where "im" and such are actual words with meanings. And then I get to assign my own meanings~

Eske

Don't believe the mask...
I like pretending that when people don't use apostrophes, they're typing some phased-out odd dialect of English where "im" and such are actual words with meanings. And then I get to assign my own meanings~

Im chapels. They are fine.

Dr. Durr

Misses The Point Frequently

Evan of Phrygia

WwwHhAaaAaTtTttTttTtT
The shift key is a workaholic, don't worry about sparing its feelings :V

Antonin Scalia

Another Great Post
FAF is the cool place to hang out. You can find most of the cool people there. In FAF you can just chill and do whatever and totally relax. "Take it easy" is the FAF motto, for example, that's how laid back it is there. Show up if you want to have a good time. Another good reason to show up is if you want to hang out with friends.

Endless Humiliation

Banned
Banned
4rezgo.gif

this post...dedicating to all those REAL POSTIN CHAMPS

FAF is the cool place to hang out. You can find most of the cool people there. In FAF you can just chill and do whatever and totally relax. "Take it easy" is the FAF motto, for example, that's how laid back it is there. Show up if you want to have a good time. Another good reason to show up is if you want to hang out with friends.

ahahaahha seriously where the fuck are you from

you sound real familiar