• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Finish the quote

Throwaway

Give a poor man a fish and you feed him for as long as it takes the mercury levels in the fish to kill him; shoot him in the foot, and he bleeds all over the floor.

It was long ago, and it was far away, and it was so much better than...
The current headcanon.

Happiness is a warm...

Z

Z-ro

Same issue that does not involve me, since I have no knowledge about his sudden blocking of my person
Nor motive justification
I have to know
I have been getting blocked by a short but still pretty concerning amount of people in the forums
I guess that I can at least know why

Throwaway

Is there a way we can move past the drama and go back to the game? I'd hate for this game thread to get locked.

Take the drama someplace else.

Chat with me about it if you want.

Z

Z-ro

Is there a way we can move past the drama and go back to the game? I'd hate for this game thread to get locked.

Take the drama someplace else.

Chat with me about it if you want.
That would annoy you, besides I already said the message I wanted to be passed
nOW.............The Game...

2 birds 1....

TR273

Pirate Fox Mom
Z

Z-ro

The fur, the fluff, and the snuggles. Nobody gets admitted to the room party except through me.

If you liked it you should have put a...
Orange peel in the thumbnail

Looking a bit closer, you seem kinda....

Foxy Emy

Scarlett / [Selena] / <Emy>
Orange peel in the thumbnail

Looking a bit closer, you seem kinda....

Looking a bit closer, you seem kinda like the grim reaper, sonny boy! My eyes ain't what they used to be ya know! Say, are you doing the cosplay thing I keep hearing about from my grandkids? Huh? What's that? You came to harvest my stool?! It is hard to understand those ghostly whispers! My ears ain't what they used to be you know!

Revenge is a dish best served...

Z

Z-ro

Looking a bit closer, you seem kinda like the grim reaper, sonny boy! My eyes ain't what they used to be ya know! Say, are you doing the cosplay thing I keep hearing about from my grandkids? Huh? What's that? You came to harvest my stool?! It is hard to understand those ghostly whispers! My ears ain't what they used to be you know!

Revenge is a dish best served...
in a fickle

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
"...order the fur color you want."

Ask not what your country can do for you. Ask what you can do for...
Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for ME!

The fastest runner does not always...

HistoricalyIncorrect

Shekel collector
Tuesday! Fuck! I am late to work!

It is the last time I...

Foxy Emy

Scarlett / [Selena] / <Emy>