• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

finished any good furry works lately?

T

TwoBrains

I just binged through Digger. amazing dialogue, art was stellar (if a bit devoid of backgrounds and inconsistent with sizes), characters I wanted to see more of after it was done. easily one of the best pieces of furry fiction I've ever read

what about you? what furry fiction have you finished lately?

T

TwoBrains

"finished any good furry works lately?"

no, but i'll be starting work on some anthropomorphic games tomorrow.

a lot of it relies on other people so i can't promise anything but hope to have a demo at least by march.

oh, is there anywhere I can find more information about this project?

Last edited by a moderator:

BennyJackdaw

Don't worry, I'm a friendly rat.
I just binged through Digger. amazing dialogue, art was stellar (if a bit devoid of backgrounds and inconsistent with sizes), characters I wanted to see more of after it was done. easily one of the best pieces of furry fiction I've ever read

what about you? what furry fiction have you finished lately?

Never heard of it, but I looked it up and... <3<3<3 OMG, THE PROTAGS A WOMBAT!!! <3<3<3

T

TwoBrains

Dunno if it can be considered "furry" but I've been playing Night In The Woods, so far I'm a pretty big fan of it.
well, no reason not to consider it a furry work. I don't think something needs to have any specific thematic element other than being significantly anthro-filled to be a furry work.

and yeah, nitw is pretty good. pretty raw, too, though. haven't been able to replay weird autumn for the new content because I'm dreading seeing one of the scenes again, haha.

Raever

Chaotic Neutral Wreckage
well, no reason not to consider it a furry work. I don't think something needs to have any specific thematic element other than being significantly anthro-filled to be a furry work.

and yeah, nitw is pretty good. pretty raw, too, though. haven't been able to replay weird autumn for the new content because I'm dreading seeing one of the scenes again, haha.

Yeah I had to take a break after a certain scene with Bea. Hit too close to home. Tried restarting and played Gregg's path and...now I'm heartbroken in two different ways.

I feel like they're hard to find oftentimes!!
I'd recommend King of Hearts on deviantart, it's all domestic cat characters and is about a girl who may or may not be a necromancer of some sort? And gets wrapped up in ghostly drama. It's still a work in progress, not finished, but the art is beautiful and it's a fun read. It also is still consistently updating, no hiatus or any of that.

There's also Golden Shrike, which could arguably be considered not quite furry? It's a comic about deer (not anthro) in a fantasy setting on a journey, it's lighthearted and has amazing artwork. It is also still in the works, but is consistently updating as well and is a wonderful read.

Then of course, if you haven't read Blacksad before, it's amazing. They're comic books (not digital) about a feline detective with a weasel sidekick and they're American historical fiction during the early 1900s. (I feel like most people know about Blacksad already, so sorry if I'm telling you what you already know-- but if you don't know it, it's great!)

If you have more recommendations I'd love to hear them, I adore comics and games and I'm always on the hunt for something new.

KiokuChan

4-tailed kitsune
Digger looks really cool! : ) There's only one chapter so far but The Crown of Leaves is a really neat adventure game. Also, not fully furry, but Kippo and the Age of the Wonderbeasts has a lot of artistically very cute furry characters. It's a bit silly but is a pretty adorable story.