• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Finnish guys.

zexsion

I have tried suicide in 8th grade when i was bullied a lot. Teachers didn't do nothing to stop it and only punishment for those guys was that they needed to say sorry to me. Physical and mental bullying that made me depressed.

Elohiim_Koshiiri

Terradorable
I have tried suicide in 8th grade when i was bullied a lot. Teachers didn't do nothing to stop it and only punishment for those guys was that they needed to say sorry to me. Physical and mental bullying that made me depressed.

Yah when you are young things like that can seriously affect your mental state. Especially since your mind has yet to form and put up mental barricades/barriers to stress. This is why bullying kills alot of people.

I am lucky to have survived. I still wonder to this day why my emergency med didn't work. In biology, we are taught that

Low Serotonin = mild depression
Lower Serotonin and low Dopamine = Clinical Depression
Even Lower Serotonin, dopamine and then norepinephrine = Major Depressive Disorder

When Serotonin gets so low that it crosses a threshold? Your brains survival mechanism deactivates and your brain turns on it's self, convincing you literally that it is the best option. The human brain is freaking scary as hell.

zexsion

This is my favorite quote from really good game. "The real monsters are us. Murderers, rapists, arsonists… They’re the real beasts… So far from humanity they’re no longer capable of feeling compassion or guilt. They’re the ones we should really be afraid of. But whether they’re lurking in the woods… or fog… or the darkness of our cellars… Its all irrelevant. You can’t predict what happens. You can’t do anything to stop it. There is only one way… To turn into a beast yourself… And, like them, show no mercy…" -Susan Ashworth

zexsion

But lets go back to happy thoughts :3

Volvom

Anthro Artist, Finland
I have mental illnesses too and after many years, I'm having tests again that I can get right help and medicines for me.
I just had depression test, personality disorder tests, ADHD and Asperger tests, and now I am waiting to meet neuropsychology, then I hear what is wrong with me.
I already have bad depression, anxiety disorder, dissociative identity disorder (split personality), I do selfharm a lot, suicidal, my childhood was very violent (thanks my stepdad and bullies) etc shit.
I eat so much medicines that it's actually miracle that I can think or do anything. I eat 15mg Mirtazapin, 250mg Ketipinor and 225mg Venlafaxine. They even tried to give me Aripiprazole medicines too >A>

It took so long time when I was getting help when I was kid, when adults sent me to the psychiatric department where I lived 3 years of my life. but it helped me a lot.
I'm going to get answers in this year and then they can figure out what is the best way to help me on the future.
20 years of therapists, psychiatric departments, medicines etc. and still continues.

I was always hated and bullied in school. I needed to change school once, but it didn't help.
My bullying was physical and mental and I'm still suffering effects. I am 27 years old soon, but things are not in good shape. I have injuries left and they won't heal anymore. My mental state is screwd badly.
I was beaten daily in school, teachers didn't do anything, they just said that it was my own fault >A> But it finished after I broke one bullie's nose. I'm not proud of it, but it was only thing in my case to do.
It was really his fault that went too far after 6 years of bullying and beating me, but I paid the price again just because I made it clear that it ends now. >A> Teachers always thought that I did all shit and because I didn't know how to behave, I earned all those broken fingers and toes, shooted up wrists and ankles, damaged jaw because I tried to stand up every time when I was bullied.
I got almost 500 hours of second sessions, but I never went to them.

My bullies sent me to the hospital so many times so it was cheap price to pay >A> I also lived in few mental hospitals for few years because of that shit so I think that I have right to have hard feelings for them.

I started my self harming when I was 13 years old, I also tried to kill myself many times.
Nowadays I just think that why the hell to kill myself, I live as long as I can just for to piss everyone off!
I got also beated at home by my stepfather.

zexsion

I'm really sorry to hear that. I can admit that i have Asperger syndrome and i also have slight insomnia. My medication is mostly for sleep.

Elohiim_Koshiiri

Terradorable
And I just "cried" my shit out XDDD Oh well, I'm still happy! Waiting my coffee, going to smoke break, continue watching Family Guy and drawing commissions <3

Is cool, hope you feel better ^^

I am glad you both are doing okay and I wish you both better futures in regards to health :3

Took me 7 years, to beat my treatment resistant depression, shit suuuuucked.

zexsion

No one can get rid of me easily. I'm person who you hit down, but i will always rise more stronger.

Elohiim_Koshiiri

Terradorable
oh also I love meeting new doctors btw. Here's the shit I have xD

I was diagnosed with Major Depressive Disorder that then was upgraded to Treatment Resistant, OCD, PTSD, GAD, Bi-polar 2 which was then taken off and replaced with dopamine deficiency disorder, then ADD, then ADD/ADHD, then cyclothymic disorder.

Anytime they would ask me "Do you have any Inflated self-esteem or grandiosity such as unrealistic beliefs in one's ability, intelligence, or that you have special powers?"

I'd look at them with the BEST creepy face ever and go "I am God" :D and their face would just drop, then of course i'd say lol im kidding.

Seriously messing with doctors is fun as hell. When I goto the ER for something or when I visit the doctor, the nurses there ask me "have you ever been outside of the united states in the past month?"

I'd always reply "Yeah I just got back from working in an ebola clinic in Uganda 3 days ago" and then i'd give a fake cough. Best reactions ever.

Volvom

Anthro Artist, Finland
Well, all that shit happened in the past. Of course it effects me my whole life, but I can always try to forget them and live.
I just wait that I get answers from tests that I can finally have right medication, get help for myself and go on :3

Elohiim_Koshiiri

Terradorable
No one can get rid of me easily. I'm person who you hit down, but i will always rise more stronger.

If you keep being hit down only to rise stronger, then why were you hit down inna first place? >w>

GOTCHA THERE~!

Elohiim_Koshiiri

Terradorable

zexsion

Me and my best friend who is a girl always laugh when someone thoughts that we are couple XD. She actually got me into listening kpop and we always compare the cutest singer. I have my therapist who is really nice and wise. When i was little i got always rude doctors and stuff. I remember when i went to new psychologist and she said my sleeping problems are from energy drinks and coffee and i told her many times that i don't drink either of them, but she didn't believe me. Good that it was only one time with her.

Volvom

Anthro Artist, Finland
crap.... mebbe I shouldn't watch you on FA o3o
Ah, it does not bother me at all. I just fear to be in same place with mens in real life just because of my bad experiences. I know that all mens are not assholes, it's just my bad luck that I met those bastards.

Uhhhh, sounds real shit Zexsion. I met few idiots too in my past, but now I have good therapist and doctor who are really making all the best what they can that I can find ways to handle difficult times :3

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
I wonder if such a thing is possible, a finn without mental issues of any kind.
I think such abnormality is, well, unusual and needs medication :V

zexsion

Oh i'm not crazy, but you don't want to see what goes around in my imagination :3

Elohiim_Koshiiri

Terradorable

Wakboth

I wonder if such a thing is possible, a finn without mental issues of any kind.
I think such abnormality is, well, unusual and needs medication :V
Long dark winter nights and lots of booze do wonderful things to people. (Also, completely anecdotally, it seems like people with mental issues tend to be drawn more to "escapist" hobbies and fandoms, like furries etc.)

Se siitä, nyt tärkeimpään: 3-1! Venäjä taipui ja loppuottelu kutsuu. :)

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
Ei jumankettu se ihme kaatuilu loppuerässä... Luistelee mailaan ja olevinaan loukkaantuu niin pahasti ettei ylös pääse. Pahvistahan noi venakot on tehty kun hajoilevat itsestään jäälle.

We are a reserved bunch of people with a personal space the size of an acre. Once you get in there though most of us are nice folk