• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Mike_Wolf

I have a few. My favorite is my .308 Ruger Scout rifle. I also have a 9mm pistol and 5.56 rifle (not an AR type) that I can't get ammo for anymore but used to like shooting.

I didn't to with an AR platform because there's such a thing as too much choice in a market. It was like trying to build a PC- every single part had 30 different options for style or manufacturer and they all had conflicting reviews on quality, which made it seem like kind of a gamble no matter what I did. So I just went with a different pre-built rifle and avoided it entirely.

You can't find 5.56 ammo? Dang, I'm almost swimming in it. Lol

T

TemetNosce88

You can't find 5.56 ammo? Dang, I'm almost swimming in it. Lol

I haven't seen 9mm or 5.56 on shelves since April, anywhere. :( I have a supply on hand, but I don't want to shoot what I can't replace.

Swimming in .308, though, so that's nice at least.

Mike_Wolf

Damn thats crazy. I'm in Texas an we got tons of 9mm, .223 and 5.56. .40 and.45 are running a little low though but you can find it. Prices are out-freakin-ragous tho.

Ramjet

Seizing the memes of production
Wouldn't put it past the person who said he'd shoot any cops that tried to take his guns.

A discussion on topics of laws surrounding firearms would digress into political talk, which unfortunately has been removed on the forums.

Your more then welcome to come on discord with me to discuss this, but considering you've raged quit almost every server you've been on, I don't imagine a constructive dialog could be had.

Last edited:

Ovidia Dragoness

Udder Derg
Banned
A discussion on topics of laws surrounding firearms would digress into political talk, which unfortunately has been removed on the forums.

Your more then welcome to come on discord with me to discuss this, but considering you've raged quit almost every server you been on, I don't imagine a constructive dialog could be had.
Nah. Didn't rage quit. Banned from servers would be more percise.

Ovidia Dragoness

Udder Derg
Banned

Your more then welcome to come on discord with me to discuss this, but considering you've raged quit almost every server you been on, I don't imagine a constructive dialog could be had.
The only one I really "rage quit" was some server that had "former" alt-furs who started being transphobic. So yes I guess you could say that for that instance.

JuniperW

Birb Fanatic
Guns are illegal in my country, lol, so I can’t own one even if I wanted to. I honestly wouldn’t really have any use for one, either.

volkinaxe

i am now on https://www.anthrodex.com
it may not be a gun but boy is it fun to use cobra r9 crossbow
S1150003.JPG

Halligan322

FKA “Ace412” ;) missed you guys!!
I’ve got a boomy boi or two...

Spikes Tactical AR
CZ Scorpion 9mm w/ SBT “Brace”
Ruger RPR .243 Win. w/ Vortex Diamondback
Winchester 1894 cir. 1910
Glock 22
Remington R-1 1911

I used to have more but I actually scaled back a smidge.

Jarren

You can't just quote yourself! -Me
Ooooh, very nice.
I may be snagging a Remington Model 8 later this weekend. Been eyeing it for a while and the price is right. Just gotta do some more research first.

Jarren

You can't just quote yourself! -Me
A 110 year old semi!

What condition?
Damn good. A little finish wear, but otherwise nice. Has a sporting optic on it. Just need to find out if it's period appropriate or not.

Hogo

Unrespectable Member
Just a handy and trusted Glock-22 I had to learn how to use very well in a past career. Never had to use it on a person yet, thankfully.

Telnac

Fundamentalist Heretic
I don't own one, but my mom just bought herself one after moving all the way to Arizona!
I bought my first gun when I lived in Arizona too. Just about everyone I knew there were gun owners. It's just part of the culture of the state. It's very different in California, even though it's right next door!

Beautiful gun @Ramjet556 ! One of these days I'll pick up a revolver too. But alas, I need to do other things with my money first. :(

Yakamaru

Mr. Villanous charm