• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Jarren

You can't just quote yourself! -Me
T

TemetNosce88

So, I snagged a new thing ^.=.^

CZ PO 9, my first full size handgun. Everything else I've had has been a compact/subcompact. Can't wait to get some range time in with this, especially since I finally found a reliable source of 9mm in these trying times.
The collection has grown notably since I started the thread, so I'll need to post an updated "family photo" soon XD
Ahh, another member of Chonky Pistol club! I have the Taurus clone of the Beretta M9.

Telnac

Fundamentalist Heretic
My Tigr classic, the one with the conventional wood stocks fires 7.62 X 54R and it seems to make a butt-tonne more noise than my M1 Garand in 7.62 X 63. I had it at the range last fall and one dOOd asked me to quit firing it so much. It was hurting his wimpy ears. Mind you, both rifles are gas-actuated but maybe the longer stroke of the Garand helps mitigate the racket a bit. Also, the Garand will kick you to death during a range day. Not so much for The Tigr.
Nice. I have a VEPR in 7.62.54r that's pretty similar to a Tigr. I love that gun!

Flamingo

Administrator
Staff Member
unknown.png

Hello. I heard this was the thread for people with fiery arms.

I have a permit to conceal them but I prefer to exercise my constitutional right to bare arms.

My collection is pretty small compared to most of you, because I only have 2.

This is fantastic.

D

Deleted member 111470

IMG_20210202_142512.jpg

I live in a place where it's incredibly difficult to obtain a firearm.

On the other hand there are no restrictions at all for airsoft guns - they can look as realistic as they want to, and they can go up to 2.6 J - at least that's the highest I've seen.

This colt-1911 replica is made from a full metal construction, and supports both green gas as well as CO2 - I should get the CO2 insert because having to bleed my current one is a pain in the ass.

If money allows it, I want to get a whole bunch of realistic looking replicas - there are AKs, M4s, P90s, Deagles, snipers... All the fun stuff.

If I could have a real pistol - I want a golden deagle because it looks cool.

D

Deleted member 82554

unknown.png

Hello. I heard this was the thread for people with fiery arms.

I have a permit to conceal them but I prefer to exercise my constitutional right to bare arms.

My collection is pretty small compared to most of you, because I only have 2.
This is my new meme.

Jarren

If I could have a real pistol - I want a golden deagle because it looks cool.
I actually saw one for sale a few weeks back on a local shop. Gaudiest thing I've ever held XD

Kellan Meig'h

Kilted Luthier
Nice. I have a VEPR in 7.62.54r that's pretty similar to a Tigr. I love that gun!
Basically they're both SVD design under the hood. Sure wish our new POTUS would normalize relations with Russia. I'm jonesing for a new Ak-pattern rifle, something in 5.45 this time.

D

Deleted member 111470

I actually saw one for sale a few weeks back on a local shop. Gaudiest thing I've ever held XD
Was it a fingerprint magnet? The idea of a golden deagle is ridiculous. It's already a ridiculous pistol even when it's just "normal".

And, are they really gold-plated, or is it just PVD coating / high polished brass?

Jarren

Was it a fingerprint magnet? The idea of a golden deagle is ridiculous. It's already a ridiculous pistol even when it's just "normal".

And, are they really gold-plated, or is it just PVD coating / high polished brass?
Just a coating, and yeah, they pick up fingerprints life nobody's business.

Jarren

So, finally got around to taking that "family photo" I mentioned a little while back and, well..... things have grown significantly since my first post in this thread, to put it ever so lightly XD
IMG_20210206_171344070.jpg

If anyone's got questions as to what any of the stuff here is, I'd be happy to answer them! Also, somewhat related.... if ANYONE can find me a stock and handguard set for a Greek 1903 Mannlicher/Shonauer carbine (an 03/14 built on a 1930 MS System receiver if we're gonna be specific, and NOT one of the commercial rifles) I will pay handsomely for it! Previous owner of mine, for some reason, bubba'd the stock of a 1903 long rifle to fit the carbine. Looks nice, but if you know what you're looking for, you can tell what's wrong.

T

TemetNosce88

Do we have anyone who shoots black powder in here? I've been thinking of trying to get in to it for some time and was curious what peoples' experiences were. Also, flintlock vs percussion cap?

Yakamaru

Woof? Woof
So, finally got around to taking that "family photo" I mentioned a little while back and, well..... things have grown significantly since my first post in this thread, to put it ever so lightly XD
IMG_20210206_171344070.jpg

If anyone's got questions as to what any of the stuff here is, I'd be happy to answer them! Also, somewhat related.... if ANYONE can find me a stock and handguard set for a Greek 1903 Mannlicher/Shonauer carbine (an 03/14 built on a 1930 MS System receiver if we're gonna be specific, and NOT one of the commercial rifles) I will pay handsomely for it! Previous owner of mine, for some reason, bubba'd the stock of a 1903 long rifle to fit the carbine. Looks nice, but if you know what you're looking for, you can tell what's wrong.
Aye. The user have no shotguns.

a ":3" appears on its visor

M

ManicTherapsid

I got a MAS-36 I really want to take to the range, but ammo is almost impossible to find for it. I Think Partizan is the only manufacturer. Seriously, what else is chambered in 7.5×54mm French?

Telnac

Fundamentalist Heretic
Do we have anyone who shoots black powder in here? I've been thinking of trying to get in to it for some time and was curious what peoples' experiences were. Also, flintlock vs percussion cap?
I don't but I'd like to someday. I'd do percussion cap tho. Not hardcore enough to go flintlock!

Jarren

I got a MAS-36 I really want to take to the range, but ammo is almost impossible to find for it. I Think Partizan is the only manufacturer. Seriously, what else is chambered in 7.5×54mm French?
The MAS 44 and 49 :p and probably some machine guns. As a MAS 49 owner, I actually have a local supply of ammo for it XD just keep your eye out for surplus.

Jarren

Yakamaru

Woof? Woof