• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

First Attempt at Drawing Fursona!

Hello! This is my first attempt at making and drawing my fursona. I hope I can get some input on her. I also intend to open commission in this style soon!

Her name is Liones! She is a Fox Wizard! She use gems to cast spell and create crystal bombs!

Liones small.jpg

Kosmo Kittypup

Goodest Space Boy
looks amazing!

P

puddinsticks

I am absolutely living for the color palette and your rendering. This is beautiful!

HistoricalyIncorrect

"The power of Christ compulse you!" *Throws a cross in your face*

But for real? I LOVE it. The elrgance of the character. Not overdone too much... at least not overdone except for the collar and your artstyle fits it really well. Damn if you would do requests or comms I would ask you to draw my char ^^

OMG yes ac
You're welcome! Hope to see more from you!
By the way, I went to look at your gallery on FA and it was empty (I used the link in your profile). Is there a mistake or did you not submit any drawings yet?
tually I just figured out recently how to post in the FA page :"D

"The power of Christ compulse you!" *Throws a cross in your face*

But for real? I LOVE it. The elrgance of the character. Not overdone too much... at least not overdone except for the collar and your artstyle fits it really well. Damn if you would do requests or comms I would ask you to draw my char ^^

Thankyou!! Yes I'm actually open for commission! You can email me at louise,angelina14@gmail.com for more detail!

8Bit-Galaxy

Digital Artist
So cool! I love the clothing, looks like a cool portrait hanging up in a castle somewhere ^^