• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

First Attempt At Furry Art

Nokiad

I really don't know what I'm doing but hello-
Ahhhh, Hello there everyone! I made a new years resolution to draw outside of my comfort-zoneand I've really been into Beastars so, I thought this was the perfect chance to practice!

Legosi2.jpg

AceQuorthon

International Man of Mystery
Ahhhh, Hello there everyone! I made a new years resolution to draw outside of my comfort-zoneand I've really been into Beastars so, I thought this was the perfect chance to practice!

View attachment 77425
Holy hell that looks amazing!!! <3

Deathless

ĎĴĔVĔĹĔŃ
That's awesome!! I love the detail and everything in it! Gotta love good ol' Legosi! <3

Tendo64

Cat With A Guitar
Oh my gosh, is this really your first attempt?? That's amazing!

Nokiad

I really don't know what I'm doing but hello-
Holy hell that looks amazing!!! <3
AAAA! Thank you so much for your kind words ///
That's really really good!
Thank you, Kazon ; v ;
That's awesome!! I love the detail and everything in it! Gotta love good ol' Legosi! <3
Thank you!!! I'm so happy you agree that Legosi is a good.
That looks legit af! Love it!
Thank you, Ten! ; v ; !
Oh my gosh, is this really your first attempt?? That's amazing!
Yes! I've always been afraid to step out of my comfortzone so this was a nice result! Thank you!
You art is super! Your profile link to your gallery doesn't appear to function though?
Thank you!!! I'm still trying to figure somethings out since I'm still new to the website but my twitter is probably the best place to see my gallery at the moment (or at least once I work with this website more...)

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
AAAA! Thank you so much for your kind words ///

Thank you, Kazon ; v ;

Thank you!!! I'm so happy you agree that Legosi is a good.

Thank you, Ten! ; v ; !

Yes! I've always been afraid to step out of my comfortzone so this was a nice result! Thank you!

Thank you!!! I'm still trying to figure somethings out since I'm still new to the website but my twitter is probably the best place to see my gallery at the moment (or at least once I work with this website more...)

Thanks. I can see you mostly draw humans, obviously I'm biased and am going to encourage more furries. ;D

Kaaru

Mugician
Oh my heck I've been really into Beastars lately as well! Mostly the manga. You watch or read? :0

Also you nailed the fur, great expression and proportions... All things I struggle with :confused: