• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

First day of furry??

Rainbow-tail

Hello! I knew about furries for a while but only decided to really dive into the fandom today! I thought the best way would be to immerse myself into the community. I'm really just gonna lay low for a while but I thought I'd at least get one post out there. So then. Hello! I'm kate, my fursona is a fox, I like to draw and I like to make friends! (Also yes I know my username is dumb it's supposed to be that way it's a joke between friends ab a marysue fursona we made ironically who is named rainbow tail haha)

khoufu

Observing is a great way to know what you're getting so you don't have to ask a lot of questions later. Not that questions are a bad thing! Welcome to the fandom.

Sarachaga

Definitely not a lizard
Hello! Nice to meet you! I hope you enjoy your stay here!
Also, if you look around a bit, there's plenty of advice/explanations about the fandom

Rainbow-tail

Hello! Nice to meet you! I hope you enjoy your stay here!
Also, if you look around a bit, there's plenty of advice/explanations about the fandom
Thanks, haha yeah I went and read a few of the advice posts before making this post, but obviously there's always more to read/learn

Badger94

I am the world's forgotten boy
Hello and welcome rainbow-tail! Also your name is cool, not dumb :p Im tryna make friends too and am relatively new here. If you wanna be friends, lemme know, Im a friendly dog

biscuitfister

Anyone want thier biscuit fisted?
Welcome to the forums

Badger94

I am the world's forgotten boy
On the first day of furry
My true love sent to me:
Stack of yiffy magazines for free
Ummm, anyways I could get my paws on those magazines too..... please
*woof, woof, tail wags with anticipation*