• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Submission Problem: First Day on the Affinity and I cant even Submit things

FableSable

Hello. I'm a new user on the site. A few days ago I created an account and started working on some art peices to post. But when I attempted to submit them, this message popped up:

Your gallery folder is missing. Click the link below to fix it. Gallery folders are being added in the first few minutes of every hour.
[Click here to continue...]

I've clicked that link, went back to submit, got the message again and repeated this process over a dozen times.

I went on the FAQ section and did everything, from cleaning my cache and even trying submitting on 2 other browsers, even Internet Explorer, but to no avail. I hope someone can help me with this problem. I really want to submit things!

Kihari

He's Kicking It Old-School!
Supposedly the fixfolders link may take up to an hour to work, as these mysterious fixes are done in batches. If you've waited longer than that and it still isn't working, you may be out of luck until you can get a technical admin's attention (better get in line).

Apparently the actual usefulness of that link is hit-and-miss at best.

FableSable

Thanks! I appreciate the info. A pity about this though. They should really fix this a bit better since so many are going through it. But what can you do. Guess I'll just have to wait like you say.

RainbowFinch

I am having the same issue, I have been unable to upload anything since I joined. I believe this is the fourth or fifth day. The link just brings me to the home page, nothing is working. I would appreciate some help from an admin or someone. Do I just have to sit and wait?

FableSable

I hear ya on that. Its been about more than a week and Ive got nothing. Honestly, if so many of us are having this issue, how the FRIKKIN MANGO is this site still running!

Accountability

Enthusiastic Downloader
I hear ya on that. Its been about more than a week and Ive got nothing. Honestly, if so many of us are having this issue, how the FRIKKIN MANGO is this site still running!

FA is only still running because of dumb luck and the coding equivalent of duct tape and paperclips holding it all together.

yak

Site Developer
Staff member
Administrator
The upload issues for avatars and submissions only affected the new users, and should be resolved by now. Give it another go.