• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

First Foam Base Suggestions?

justbrowsing221

Hi All,

I'm SUPER new to the furry community and I'm making my first angel dragon fursuit head. Any suggestions before I fur him would be greatly appreciated! Sorry the pictures aren't the best.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-03-10 at 12.05.48 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-03-10 at 12.05.48 PM.png
    856.6 KB · Views: 15
  • Screen Shot 2021-03-10 at 12.06.09 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-03-10 at 12.06.09 PM.png
    773.2 KB · Views: 14
  • Screen Shot 2021-03-10 at 12.06.29 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-03-10 at 12.06.29 PM.png
    537.5 KB · Views: 15

Queen Brie

So on the right picture (head facing left) around the eye: is that one piece or is that multiple little pieces? I haven't made a fur suit and am planning on making one too but I would be afraid of those pieces falling apart if they are multiple if that makes sense? It looks really good though! What type of foam are you using?

justbrowsing221

So on the right picture (head facing left) around the eye: is that one piece or is that multiple little pieces? I haven't made a fur suit and am planning on making one too but I would be afraid of those pieces falling apart if they are multiple if that makes sense? It looks really good though! What type of foam are you using?
It’s mostly just one piece that’s been cut. But I just put a piece over it to protect it. Thanks for the suggestion! I’m using upholstery foam I got at my local fabric store.

Queen Brie

I would love to see how you are progressing so please keep posting updates! I am super excited to see how it will end up :)