• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

First fursona, do you think she's toooo...meh? Fainting Goat ahoy!

Copycat

INFP
ae9t1i.jpg

2k3ho3.jpg

i5yj9w.jpg

5znl1t.jpg

Yarem4

Fluffbutt
Welp, she seems to be all right to me. you really have a good idea of the character personality and goats are not exactly one of those "OMG TOO MANY!!!" types of species out there. so she is original enough to not be one in ten millions but she's not of those " ORIGINAL CHARACTER DU NOT STEEL".

i think she's good and to be honest you have a better grip of your fursona's character that the one i had in mine (i just thought tigers were cool :p)

Copycat

INFP
Aww, thank you! i appreciate it lots. if theres anything you think needs fixing, let me know :)

Coyote Club

El Gordito Burrito Bandito
It's like a goat got caught in an explosion at the kawaii factory. <3

Excellent choice of fursona, description, and .... Gene Wilder (whom I am crazy about).

-CC

marda

Spriggan Matron
Yay, another goat! :3 I really like your character, both looks and personality traits. Very cute, and not meh. Where did you find the sheet to fill out (with all the likes/dislikes/other traits)? I'm too lazy to just type out what you have. I was hoping to just copy and paste it, but it's a picture and not just text.

ChapperIce

Hoorah, another goat! Hoofbumps for you, fellow goat uwu.
Absolutely adorable! Love her design and she sounds like she'd get along with Candy uwu.